UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"SA" > ">!<" : The video evidence

Blacula-

Wanderer
Re: "SA" > ">!<" : The video evidence

That video doesn't make SA > >!< considering its like 10v4

edit: i just saw you spamming about this video at del pond.. y?? not like you guys even rly did good

Blacula-;1621447 said:

edit: i just saw you spamming about this video at del pond.. y?? not like you guys even rly did good

Well, what does this say about >!< then?

Jacques!

Sorceror

Blacula-;1621447 said:

Doing good = owning the plot, which we do

BTW there are at least 8 of them at times, I limited the perspective to compensate for Youtubes low resolution, what you see is only 512x384 (taken down to 320x240) of the 800x600 play area.

BTW I'd been spamming for less than 2 minutes when I read your MSG, so I can be quite sure that you didn't actually watch the video

Blacula-

Wanderer

actually i did. some run away song or some bullshit. i'm not saying >!< is good, which they aren't... but neither are you

anarchist-

Wanderer

karmagettie1;1621461 said:
Spells casted by SA : MS , Chain , blade , and xheal.

qft

These guys think they are awesome at the game, all they do all day is EQ + MS.. no syncs at all. <3 newb reds :(

edit : nice tree hack, where did you get it?

jakeup840

Wanderer

LOL thx for the video i laugh hard enough at yall in game now i get to do it on the forums :) thx (ps: buy spell books for ur whole guild with more than 4 spells)

Weazel

Sorceror

It is quite funny how everyones canned response to everything is either learn something other then ms or why don't you take us on in the pit.

Also pray tell when did syncing spells become the standard bearer for what makes a decent pvp squad.

The truth is simple we typically bulldoze anything in our path, have absolutely been owning at idocs and have had more kills and have made more money in 2 months then quite a few of you vets have made in 2 years.

Cobweb

Wanderer

Weazel;1621481 said:
It is quite funny how everyones canned response to everything is either learn something other then ms or why don't you take us on in the pit.

Also pray tell when did syncing spells become the standard bearer for what makes a decent pvp squad.

The truth is simple we typically bulldoze anything in our path, have absolutely been owning at idocs and have had more kills and have made more money in 2 months then quite a few of you vets have made in 2 years.

I would like to point out the reason I play UO... I didn't say this is everyone's reason, but this is without a doubt the reason most PvPers/Thieves play UO other than other MMOs. I've been playin MMOs since 1997, with the release of UO. I've beta tested several and played just about all the high end MMOs other there today. UO is the only game that takes skill to PvP. After a few months on DAoC or WoW you're just a button masher. That's exactly what SA is.

I admire your organizational skills, however. Unfortunately, you're no better than bank sitters or Trammys. The reason why every retort is L2(insert something) or "you can only MS/EQ". Is because it's true. I am a thief/fencer and I have caught an SA alone on 2 occasions, and annihilated them due to their reliance on Para when not rolling 12 deep. Mind you, I have 10 magery, carry 11 bandages (my only source of healing), and maybe a tspear at IDOC. You could say I was lying, but I really have no reason to.

You guys refuse to 1v1 and have seen you run from a similar red gank squad. You're not God... You have vent, AIM, a Red Bull, and a catheter so you don't have to get up from your computers.

Cobweb;1621485 said:
I would like to point out the reason I play UO... I didn't say this is everyone's reason, but this is without a doubt the reason most PvPers/Thieves play UO other than other MMOs. I've been playin MMOs since 1997, with the release of UO. I've beta tested several and played just about all the high end MMOs other there today. UO is the only game that takes skill to PvP. After a few months on DAoC or WoW you're just a button masher. That's exactly what SA is.

I admire your organizational skills, however. Unfortunately, you're no better than bank sitters or Trammys. The reason why every retort is L2(insert something) or "you can only MS/EQ". Is because it's true. I am a thief/fencer and I have caught an SA alone on 2 occasions, and annihilated them due to their reliance on Para when not rolling 12 deep. Mind you, I have 10 magery, carry 11 bandages (my only source of healing), and maybe a tspear at IDOC. You could say I was lying, but I really have no reason to.

You guys refuse to 1v1 and have seen you run from a similar red gank squad. You're not God... You have vent, AIM, a Red Bull, and a catheter so you don't have to get up from your computers.

Who do you play in game? I don't run from any 1v1 nor do most of the people in our guild unless they are fresh newbies. We don't care about dying and an idiot with a tspear is never going to kill me. Lets run down a typical spell book and see what spells you may need, Exp, ebolt, posion, weaken, harm, magic arrow, magic reflect, heal, cure, gheal, dispel, dispel field, (ill leave out lighting and fireball as most of you just use wands for that) WOW 12 spells all of which we actually use and while we sub eq/ms for exp ebolt, we are still about equal. Oh ya lets not forget blades, poison field, wall of stone, (and our reliance on para? wtf? lol who uses para unless trying to gank a solo runner?) Bless, mind blast, ect ect, As you can see there are not that many choices when it comes to offensive spells so don't act like you guys are rolling out there using all 64 spells as you pwn everyone who ever was foolish enough to cross your cyber path.

Also Games like WOW are based entirely on your build, the way we play its more like a FPS; we are all equal and it just comes down to who can get the kill off. ALSO we never said we were God but thanks for harboring the idea in your stupid little head.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Weazel;1621481 said:

Sorry this whole video makes you look like dumb asses. I see 14 people running around with an ms up. I am not bashing it, I have done this as well. about 3 years ago, I pk'd with a group of aprox. 20 pks. we were all just running around w/ ms. We actually killed a couple good faction groups, but none of us had the balls to say, ([our pk guild] > PF).
I think this is SA. as well YouTube - Fatality is a noob.
I'm gonna have to say, yes you kill those people, but that is not owning. I don't think I've ever bragged or have been proud of killing people out numbered. In fact I think SA. is the only guild to do that so far. It happens in uo, but its not owning or even worth bragging about.

Maybe the rest of the community can come up with some guidelines as to what really deserves a video or a thread.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Another perfect example, I used to run w/ another guy and dungeon pk a few years back, and one 2D char would kill us both, sometimes we would kill him and get out before more came. One major point is that 2D used 2 mares and walls, the only spells it seemed they casted was wall of stone, heal, cure, and sometimes invis. I don't recall them posting how they own'd people, they had a lot of people and could always call in quick. Its a cheap tactic, you can kill people, but its not owning. I haven't seen >!< posting ss of a big zerg squads killing one guy, and talking about how leet they are.

TheRemedy;1621494 said:
Sorry this whole video makes you look like dumb asses. I see 14 people running around with an ms up. I am not bashing it, I have done this as well. about 3 years ago, I pk'd with a group of aprox. 20 pks. we were all just running around w/ ms. We actually killed a couple good faction groups, but none of us had the balls to say, ([our pk guild] > PF).
I think this is SA. as well YouTube - Fatality is a noob.
I'm gonna have to say, yes you kill those people, but that is not owning. I don't think I've ever bragged or have been proud of killing people out numbered. In fact I think SA. is the only guild to do that so far. It happens in uo, but its not owning or even worth bragging about.

Maybe the rest of the community can come up with some guidelines as to what really deserves a video or a thread.

>!< themselves admitted they had 10 people there, we had about the same. I don't care what you are doing if you can't beat a group of nubs with 10 people you are sorry. When we have 10 people I can guaran-fucking-tee you we are not running from anyone or getting rolled like that no matter what is against us.
Let us also remember that is was all started by >!< running their fucking mouth, so until they are done being idiots we are gonna humiliate them every step of the way. That goes for the rest of you too :)

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Anton Chigurh;1621499 said:
>!< themselves admitted they had 10 people there, we had about the same. I don't care what you are doing if you can't beat a group of nubs with 10 people you are sorry. When we have 10 people I can guaran-fucking-tee you we are not running from anyone or getting rolled like that no matter what is against us.
Let us also remember that is was all started by >!< running their fucking mouth, so until they are done being idiots we are gonna humiliate them every step of the way. That goes for the rest of you too :)

oooo wow, I am so scared, your random blue ms is soooo, leet, plz plz don't own me and post a ss on forums, I will be so embarrassed.:eek:

Cobweb

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh;1621493 said:
Who do you play in game? I don't run from any 1v1 nor do most of the people in our guild unless they are fresh newbies. We don't care about dying and an idiot with a tspear is never going to kill me. Lets run down a typical spell book and see what spells you may need, Exp, ebolt, posion, weaken, harm, magic arrow, magic reflect, heal, cure, gheal, dispel, dispel field, (ill leave out lighting and fireball as most of you just use wands for that) WOW 12 spells all of which we actually use and while we sub eq/ms for exp ebolt, we are still about equal. Oh ya lets not forget blades, poison field, wall of stone, (and our reliance on para? wtf? lol who uses para unless trying to gank a solo runner?) Bless, mind blast, ect ect, As you can see there are not that many choices when it comes to offensive spells so don't act like you guys are rolling out there using all 64 spells as you pwn everyone who ever was foolish enough to cross your cyber path.

Also Games like WOW are based entirely on your build, the way we play its more like a FPS; we are all equal and it just comes down to who can get the kill off. ALSO we never said we were God but thanks for harboring the idea in your stupid little head.

Gettin' a little defensive over there, eh? You almost squeezed out a tear when you typed that didn't you? The only thing you didn't that would have made your post better was to type in all caps... I've never been unloaded on by an SA. other than EQ/MS, and I've done quite a few IDOCs. There's no way for me to convince you that your guildies run 1v1, I'm just stating the facts.

As for using all 64 spells, and this game being an FPS compared to builds in other games... This just shows your incapability to be adequate at any form of PvP other than MS/EQ...

Cobweb;1621502 said:
Gettin' a little defensive over there, eh? You almost squeezed out a tear when you typed that didn't you? The only thing you didn't that would have made your post better was to type in all caps... I've never been unloaded on by an SA. other than EQ/MS, and I've done quite a few IDOCs. There's no way for me to convince you that your guildies run 1v1, I'm just stating the facts.

As for using all 64 spells, and this game being an FPS compared to builds in other games... This just shows your incapability to be adequate at any form of PvP other than MS/EQ...

Yes I'm crying over here, after all I'm the one complaining on a forum how nub someone is b/c they keep killing me with ms/eq and I'm to stupid to stop it. What is this game other then a fps? Do you roleplay? I've been playing since 97 as well, on chessy, and I was in the best pvp guilds. So don't try to tell me what pvp is. As I said what is your in game name, and what Idocs have you been at with us?