UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"SA" > ">!<" : The video evidence

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: "SA" > ">!<" : The video evidence

kas245;1622191 said:
omg why do Sa think there good, Who r they ?
Personally i think every one knows the Best Idoc guild ............ they come from taiwan, starts with a H ends with a T .........................................

HoT AHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH < KAS < AHHAAHAHH

actually you guys make SA look good...

kas245

Wanderer

Hows that u moron, Join Date: Apr 2007
ur account preference tells me u are not qualified to judge LOL

Even thou this is my second forum account

Ozzy

Sorceror

kas245;1622200 said:
Hows that u moron, Join Date: Apr 2007
ur account preference tells me u are not qualified to judge LOL

Even thou this is my second forum account

ok...

everyone who knows how to speak english note that he said: "Hows that u moron"

classic

edit: I feel I have to answer, the reason I know you make them look good is because I have had 5 HoT run from me and I can't pvp... note: can't as in cannot as in I suck at it... but those guys just kept running man I wish I had an rpv [e sigh

Mavric

Wanderer

JamesD88;1622158 said:
Do you know that the "in-" before the effective means it is not effective and the "not" before the ineffective is meaning that the effectiveness is not being doubted. Stay in school kid, or read a book or two. Maybe just skip books and just read the introduction to a dictionary, maybe that will teach you more about the grammatical structure of the English language than you have ever known. Tell your mommy and daddy that your backwoods education is not working very well.

This is what is known as an Ad hominem argument and is a logical fallacy. So stop being a idiot (<- ironic insult).

Ozzy

Sorceror

kas245;1622206 said:
Ozzy lvl Field for all ur accounts.
Repping HOT

You didn't read my post right? Or didn't you understand? I am NOT a Pvper...

You know you can get a surgeon to open up your eyes right?