UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"SA" > ">!<" : The video evidence

Re: "SA" > ">!<" : The video evidence

karmagettie1;1621795 said:
just rolled SA 4x's tonight.

4-0

plz stop acting tough , we brought you down a few notches , AND we were outnumbered. How come you dont show vids/SS of that

Because it's not our job to make you look slightly less bad?

Mavric

Wanderer

karmagettie1;1621805 said:
that isnt my guild , k thx :insert roflx3 smiley now :

and i was with LoL.. And yes ,it was 4x's. And i dont take SS's for " HEY OMG LOOK AT WHO I JUST FUCKING DROPPED HERE IS SS "

But you do however come to message boards to type "OMG ROLLED BUT NO SS LOLZ ^____^"

Jacques!;1621679 said:
Read the text, he took a SS just as server wars started

are u stupid? u do know that msg spams throughout the 30minutes of server wars? and that was hardly at the start of server wars. and GLutt, when ur SA guys got destroyed the other night, i killed 2 by myself before my "RED FACTION CLONES" came to clean up the rest of your garbage guild, so dont think for a minute that the reason ur team died had anything to do with us being clones.

JamesD

Wanderer

JesseJane;1621935 said:
are u stupid? u do know that msg spams throughout the 30minutes of server wars? and that was hardly at the start of server wars.

Of course they are, at least when it comes to uo. They know very little about the way Hybrid works, and they obviously didn't play 9-10 years ago as they claim, because they would then know that the same message was spammed on OSI's Server Wars. Fuckin Dumbasses.

i would have screen shots but i have to clear my folder every day otherwise ill client crash every time someone dies.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

MS+EQ = mad crashes if auto ss is on.

As for people not knowing hybrid we are 2 months new here... I cant even ride ethies ffs. I'm not going to get into a circle jerk about how long Ive played UO because Its gonna evolve into a "my dad can brenchpress more than your dad" type argument.. and my dad has no arms.

The fucking elitist circle jerk attitude on this shard is disgusting -- if you havent been on this shit shard for 4years+(meaning youd have played this over IPY) then youre a no namer who has never played UO before.

JamesD88;1621938 said:
Of course they are, at least when it comes to uo. They know very little about the way Hybrid works, and they obviously didn't play 9-10 years ago as they claim, because they would then know that the same message was spammed on OSI's Server Wars. Fuckin Dumbasses.

Um 9-10 years ago there were no "server wars" you fucking impostor, it went down every day at like 6am est( on chessy anyways) it was not till later did they start with the server wars msg.

jpone

Sorceror

JoeWagon;1621745 said:
Umm. 4 of your "elites" killed our 2 newest members? THREAD OVER i quit UO.

Second pic I think you meant to post a different one?

Lastly, you should be shot for using imageshack.

Firstly, we killed 4 of you, 2 outside and 2 inside the house.
Secondly, that's a pic of you scrubs househiding and ressing your guild members.
Lastly, I don't care about which image hosting is better because I don't post screen shots every time I kill someone.

P.S. This thread is ridiculous, im not gonna waste my time anymore arguing over who's better at an online game.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Zornis Khan is people;1621449 said:
Well, what does this say about >!< then?

I don't really care how off topic my post is but why do you feel it was neccesary to do that with your siggy everyone will associate me to the cause of everyone getting epilespy... which is kinda good... but still...

edit: btw I have said earlier that I don't like SA well tbh I lied

SA or the Sturmabteilung was what the german nazi party NSDAP called their paramilitary organisation.
thats just a little something for those who didn't know. (Sturmbteilung = Storm Division, but usually translated to stormtroopers.)

edit2: no but seriously... You are by far the lamest person on this forum, you don't mess around with other ppls sigs...

Jacques!

Sorceror

Ozzy;1621988 said:
SA or the Sturmabteilung was what the german nazi party NSDAP called their paramilitary organisation.
thats just a little something for those who didn't know. (Sturmbteilung = Storm Division, but usually translated to stormtroopers.)

Not quite

We're FAR more homosexual than the SA ever were

Ozzy

Sorceror

I guess you're right, the real SA relied on skill and ability and you rely on... I don't even know what you rely on but I've never seen any of you display any kind of real skill so... well...

I don't belong on this part of the forums so i'll leave you to your raging/flaming or whatever you pvpers are entitled to.

Jacques!

Sorceror

Ozzy;1622012 said:
I guess you're right, the real SA relied on skill and ability and you rely on...

The SA were street thugs who relied on massive numbers to accomplish their objectives, in that regard they're exactly like us. The SA succeeded because rival paramilitary groups (Marxists mostly) were smaller, less organised and unable to unite due to ideological differences.

I doubt that any other non-Asian guild on the server has the social and organisational skills required to time and rape several IDOCs every day. There's a reason why people are willing to pay a million gold just to join SA.

jorn

Sorceror

yea i cant wait till aoe spells go back to the way they should be. These SA guys are gonna be up shit creek without a paddle.

the last match of champ was >!< vs >!<. me vs kracka on his alt. I rly doubt any SA made it past rd 2. I know Southern Pride didn't. lol

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Wait... I'm confused-- since MS/EQ is so ineffective why would AoE need to be changed?

jorn

Sorceror

Its not ineffective.. its just scrub.. classless...noobie...

A couple of nights ago I was fighting Vanity of SDS 1v1 had him redbarred when one of your guildies ran up and bola'd me. You guys actually used eq ms to kill me 3 on 1. If AoE went back to the way it should be, your special olympians wouldnt even know what to do

GluttSDS

Sorceror

hahah as opposed to bolas, runics, and tamers. If you want your UO to have only one style/flavor of PVP go check out Divinity.