UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

elohdee;2029985 said:
what you know bout that defender mode? you be cheatin??

I know everytime someone says something negitive about Sallos, Suil is there to defend it with his almighty hair.

RAKninja

Page

elohdee;2029898 said:
Damn fool you are indeed slow. How do you moderate with skills like that?

Impressive.

No it's because they're such stupid statements I don't believe there is anything to be said besides what the fuck.

Yo Serious Jones, anything else you want to list on your resume. Don't be pushing your moderation skills on me pal.

Yea, Jones, I do actually.

Now go moderate some vicious forums. lol.

so, faced with accusations that you are in fact borderline illiterate, and have poor command of syntax, and cannot chose the correct words to express your ideas, you just repeat yourself.

if my assumptions are so stupid, please correct me. tell me how the way most run group pvp is greatly different than how all the wow nerds run "raids". im quite interested to know, as the role of the "caller" and "raid leader" seems identical. they are the only one's really playing, everyone else is basically just another hotkeyed macro you have to voice activate.

my resume is actually quite a bit longer. i just felt the need to correct your "running to here" assumption.

finally, i come here after i have fulfilled my "duties" there. its actually kind of refreshing here without all the angst. its refreshing to see that grown men still squabble on a forum "playground" about who is better at a game.

elohdee

Knight

so, faced with accusations that you are in fact borderline illiterate, and have poor command of syntax, and cannot chose the correct words to express your ideas, you just repeat yourself.
My words work fine for what they're meant for, you just try to read too deep into what seems to be everything on these online gaming forums.

if my assumptions are so stupid, please correct me. tell me how the way most run group pvp is greatly different than how all the wow nerds run "raids". im quite interested to know, as the role of the "caller" and "raid leader" seems identical. they are the only one's really playing, everyone else is basically just another hotkeyed macro you have to voice activate.
WoW raids and UO PvP have nothing in common. Nothing. I don't even need to begin to explain why, if you did any kind of faction pvp you would know. It's dumb to even argue the point, so I don't.

my resume is actually quite a bit longer. i just felt the need to correct your "running to here" assumption.
Again I refer to your reading comprehension. You made the statement that these forums are trammel. Which is precisely why I said you came running here. It don't matter how fast, or how vicious the other forums you "moderate" are.

Fact of the matter is you obviously belong in trammel which my statement profoundly stated. It's trammel, no wonder you came running here.

finally, i come here after i have fulfilled my "duties" there. its actually kind of refreshing here without all the angst. its refreshing to see that grown men still squabble on a forum "playground" about who is better at a game.
I guess if that's what you wanna call it. It's rather exciting yea.

So serious jones, I'll chit chat at you later. We can do this for days, because it's rather refreshing ;)

elohdee

Knight

Blueberry Pie;2029993 said:
lol. i see how u roll, excuses... just a sec ago u said u fought us and shit, now u telling me im making up bullshit, fatboy u're not friendly with u're head?))

ARE YOU DUMB

I SAID I DONT RECALL LOSING TO YOU

YOU ARE MAKING SHIT UP

I DO RECALL KILLING YOU FOOLS

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You and serious jones should sit down and have a reading comprehension class together.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2030004 said:
I know everytime someone says something negitive about Sallos, Suil is there to defend it with his almighty hair.

True that, anyhow my comment on defender mode was kind of a rhetorical joke. Defender mode is an autoheal for the sallos that Blair had. :(

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

If your ex-forums are anymore polluted than these boards. Well, I guess you didn't do a very good job moderating them then.

I remember this one time, I told this bitch I was a member on this hardcore forum- She was all like, "oooooooooooo I wanna suck yo' dick off".

elohdee

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2030096 said:
If your ex-forums are anymore polluted than these boards. Well, I guess you didn't do a very good job moderating them then.

I remember this one time, I told this bitch I was a member on this hardcore forum- She was all like, "oooooooooooo I wanna suck yo' dick off".

dam sick bro, one time i tried that and she just called me fat and asked why I was eating her donuts :(

RAKninja

Page

WillyDaSquid;2030096 said:

i wasent a moderator at the forums i dont go to anymore. i do moderate a section of some other forums that i am still a very active member on.

elohdee;2030060 said:
My words work fine for what they're meant for, you just try to read too deep into what seems to be everything on these online gaming forums.
just as i expected. in fact you just did what i was saying you did.

elohdee;2030060 said:
WoW raids and UO PvP have nothing in common. Nothing. I don't even need to begin to explain why, if you did any kind of faction pvp you would know. It's dumb to even argue the point, so I don't.

so you cant think of any reasons how to explain they are different and insist that they just ARE. it's ok. i didnt really expect you to even try. i just wanted to see what excuse you'd give to my direct correlation.

elohdee;2030060 said:
Again I refer to your reading comprehension. You made the statement that these forums are trammel. Which is precisely why I said you came running here. It don't matter how fast, or how vicious the other forums you "moderate" are.

again i refer to your reading comprehension, oh wait, you dont pay attention to previous posts, so you admitted that you have none. i was using a technique called analogy. it's where you compare two dissimilar things so that the listener can relate to the point you are making. it may look bad on me that i "ran to trammel", but you've been "banksitting" here for years.

elohdee;2030060 said:
Fact of the matter is you obviously belong in trammel which my statement profoundly stated. It's trammel, no wonder you came running here.

for some odd reason, i have a very hard time believing anything you type/say is "profound". if you truely believe such a thing, than yes, this must be trammel, and you very much seem to fit right in.

elohdee;2030060 said:
I guess if that's what you wanna call it. It's rather exciting yea.

So serious jones, I'll chit chat at you later. We can do this for days, because it's rather refreshing ;)

good. it would be quite boring indeed if you just gave up. of course your lack of creative retorts makes it almost as boring, but enough interest is maintained for me to respond. barely.

elohdee

Knight

i wasent a moderator at the forums i dont go to anymore. i do moderate a section of some other forums that i am still a very active member on.
Damn, you are golden.

just as i expected. in fact you just did what i was saying you did.
Yea, ok jones.

so you cant think of any reasons how to explain they are different and insist that they just ARE. it's ok. i didnt really expect you to even try. i just wanted to see what excuse you'd give to my direct correlation.

If you think putting some raid targets on some monsters and watching people bash shit down is anything like UO pvp than you're fucking retarded. I need not comment on this subject, are you really that dumb?

again i refer to your reading comprehension, oh wait, you dont pay attention to previous posts, so you admitted that you have none. i was using a technique called analogy. it's where you compare two dissimilar things so that the listener can relate to the point you are making. it may look bad on me that i "ran to trammel", but you've been "banksitting" here for years.

You didn't use an analogy you fucking retard. You made a statement as if you didn't come "running" here because you failed to comprehend the reason I said you "ran" here. Like I said you try to read too deep into everything even though it's not deep at all.

for some odd reason, i have a very hard time believing anything you type/say is "profound". if you truely believe such a thing, than yes, this must be trammel, and you very much seem to fit right in.

I have a hard time believing anything you say. It's all just bullshit that has no ground to stand upon.

good. it would be quite boring indeed if you just gave up. of course your lack of creative retorts makes it almost as boring, but enough interest is maintained for me to respond. barely.

Give up against an amateur like you, Jones? Ha, foolish and serious till the bitter end I see.

RAKninja

Page

elohdee;2030279 said:
Damn, you are golden.

Yea, ok jones.

If you think putting some raid targets on some monsters and watching people bash shit down is anything like UO pvp than you're fucking retarded. I need not comment on this subject, are you really that dumb?

You didn't use an analogy you fucking retard. You made a statement as if you didn't come "running" here because you failed to comprehend the reason I said you "ran" here. Like I said you try to read too deep into everything even though it's not deep at all.

I have a hard time believing anything you say. It's all just bullshit that has no ground to stand upon.

Give up against an amateur like you, Jones? Ha, foolish and serious till the bitter end I see.
ah, i see i hit a nerve this time did i?

perhaps it's time to start paying attention to previous posts and developing those reading and writing skills, eh?

again i say, the raid leader/ pvp "caller" are the same thing, as are the party members. prove me wrong.

oh and you are right. because i said "is" instead of "is like" it was not analogy, but metaphor. good for you. oh, wait, you dont pay attention to previous posts. i'll just chalk it up as your incorrect understanding of the concept of comparative metaphor. hey, there's always next time.

i also wonder why you claim i read into things "too deep" i just take your words as written. perhaps you just dont understand what you are typing. next time you go to your downs syndrome support group, you might ask for some lessons in communicating what you mean. this ping-pong of "i didnt mean what i typed" to "you are reading meaning that i didnt type" is starting to get tiresome. at the least dig up some new material. did cliffnotes or whoever put out "trolling for dummies" yet? if so, you might want to pick it up.

i'm glad you consider me an "amateur forum warrior". i wouldent want to be considered "professional" as you must consider yourself.

TheNuthigh

Knight

and i thought 09er's were bad

hey everyone. if sallos ever comes back up call me

and ill play uo.

elohdee

Knight

ah, i see i hit a nerve this time did i?
You obviously see things that are not really there. Quite interesting.

perhaps it's time to start paying attention to previous posts and developing those reading and writing skills, eh?
No need Jones, you seem to be the oblivious type. I understand.

again i say, the raid leader/ pvp "caller" are the same thing, as are the party members. prove me wrong.
I guess if you're going to be stupid, being consistently stupid is the way to go.

• A raid leader assigns a main tank, a healer, and organizes the party. Almost 0 field awareness is needed.
  • A main tank which is many times not the raid leader, sets a few raid icons on some monsters and they procede to bash them like zombies.
  • Raid party runs around using a rotation of skills with 0 field awareness needed

• A UO Party leader calls a sync and pays attention to what is going on, nothing is similar to a raid leader. Fighting players and bashing monsters have nothing in common.
  • A Party leader is constantly aware and changing what to do given the circumstances. A raid leader says when to taunt and change tanks. That's pretty similar right?
  • A party of UO pvpers dump according to the caller, and heal depending on the situation. Nothing like a raid party.
All in all like I said, you're foolish. You're obviously not a group pvper and more than likely a pvper at all. You probably bash gazers all day. Case rested.

oh and you are right. because i said "is" instead of "is like" it was not analogy, but metaphor. good for you. oh, wait, you dont pay attention to previous posts. i'll just chalk it up as your incorrect understanding of the concept of comparative metaphor. hey, there's always next time.

Are you fucking stupid dude? Your rebutal to me saying you ran to these forums because they are trammel, was a mention of a timeframe of layoff of another forum. Now you talk about your metaphor of this forum being trammel compared to one you moderate. God you're stupid.

i also wonder why you claim i read into things "too deep" i just take your words as written. perhaps you just dont understand what you are typing. next time you go to your downs syndrome support group, you might ask for some lessons in communicating what you mean. this ping-pong of "i didnt mean what i typed" to "you are reading meaning that i didnt type" is starting to get tiresome. at the least dig up some new material. did cliffnotes or whoever put out "trolling for dummies" yet? if so, you might want to pick it up.

yes, I am now satisfied, you are infact retarded.

i'm glad you consider me an "amateur forum warrior". i wouldent want to be considered "professional" as you must consider yourself.

I don't get paid to forum pvp, so no I am not a professional. Nor do I think I am one. I am glad your armchair Sherlock skills are up to par, or maybe you're a decendant of Cleo.

All kidding aside, you're probably the stupidest person I ever crossed words with. That's a feat of accomplishment in its own right. I applaude you.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

It doesn't take any skill to read a guide on how to down a certain boss. I don't think I have ever been in a single group pvp encounter in UO that was identical to the last.

You really know what to expect when fighting a boss in WoW, even if its your first encounter with him. Its been a while since I have played WoW. Although, the main instances were BWL, Naxx, MC (before BC). I can't remember a time in that game where the raid leader said, "I don't know what to do here". Although, I can remember several encounters in UO where we have lost fights because of a weaker caller. Not to mention, your fighting against other players in UO.

Now, I have heard that in the MLG tournies they sync spike damage on targets. Even so, its not like a sync on UO.

WoW is garbage. Its like that slutty girl in school that everyone has banged and is embarassed to admit. Although, WoWs die hard players put any games to shame. The dudes actually engulf their life in the shit- pretty sad.

RAKninja

Page

elohdee;2030308 said:
You obviously see things that are not really there. Quite interesting.

No need Jones, you seem to be the oblivious type. I understand.

I guess if you're going to be stupid, being consistently stupid is the way to go.

• A raid leader assigns a main tank, a healer, and organizes the party. Almost 0 field awareness is needed.
  • A main tank which is many times not the raid leader, sets a few raid icons on some monsters and they procede to bash them like zombies.
  • Raid party runs around using a rotation of skills with 0 field awareness needed

• A UO Party leader calls a sync and pays attention to what is going on, nothing is similar to a raid leader. Fighting players and bashing monsters have nothing in common.
  • A Party leader is constantly aware and changing what to do given the circumstances. A raid leader says when to taunt and change tanks. That's pretty similar right?
  • A party of UO pvpers dump according to the caller, and heal depending on the situation. Nothing like a raid party.
All in all like I said, you're foolish. You're obviously not a group pvper and more than likely a pvper at all. You probably bash gazers all day. Case rested.

Are you fucking stupid dude? Your rebutal to me saying you ran to these forums because they are trammel, was a mention of a timeframe of layoff of another forum. Now you talk about your metaphor of this forum being trammel compared to one you moderate. God you're stupid.

yes, I am now satisfied, you are infact retarded.

I don't get paid to forum pvp, so no I am not a professional. Nor do I think I am one. I am glad your armchair Sherlock skills are up to par, or maybe you're a decendant of Cleo.

All kidding aside, you're probably the stupidest person I ever crossed words with. That's a feat of accomplishment in its own right. I applaude you.

they must have really changed raids after i left. that's not how i remember it at all. i seem to remember having to use "field awareness" to avoid adds. apparently everyone who reads a guide is instantly totally proficient in it, and none of the 20-40 folks involved make any mistakes. because when someone does make a mistake, the situation changes rapidly, and if the leader (the only one really playing) cannot cope, the raid wipes. so you dump according to the caller and heal according to the situation? isnt that like a raid leader calling for DPS while the healers heal according to the situation? nah, couldent be.

i do go out of my way to pvp. i run with a group of 2-4 others. unless i have a dire need for gold, i could give a shit less about mobs, much less worthless ones like gazers. i'd rather kill the PVE'ers who've been farming all that gold.

you probably need to reread the thread.

elohdee;2030308 said:
Damn, I didn't know we were trying to figure out who was the best, man your reading comprehension must be at a low level, much like your forum pvp skills.

:bored::bored::bored::bored:

RAKninja;2029634 said:
oh, and just to let you know, "forum pvp" here is trammel compared to the various forums i've been involved with for the past 5-6 years or so.

elohdee;2029694 said:
No wonder you cam running to these forums.

RAKninja;2029888 said:
i still moderate a forum much more viscous than this, and the other gaming forum that makes this forum look like preschool is unavailable to me (stupid requirement of having a payed account. i'm poor and cannot afford the sub, and it's been three years since i could... i really ran here fast, no?)

elohdee;2029898 said:
Yo Serious Jones, anything else you want to list on your resume. Don't be pushing your moderation skills on me pal.

need i go on? in actuality, you called the forum trammel, you claimed i ran here, and your comprehension skills are weak, as is your forum pvp which you seem to enjoy so much, despite the fact that you really arnt any good at it.

your statement about "pro vs amateur" shows how shitty your comprehension is. you switched between non-literal and literal uses of the word amateur without skipping a beat.

and funny you mention "consistently stupid" as that's what all of your responses have been . all this "damn kid you're retarded" is nothing more than the equivalent of a kid on a playground shouting "you're a poopyhead" over and over. your insults are weak, and your posts contain no originality. you are not the most stupid or anything i have crossed words with, and are quite forgettable. but if you're the best this place has to offer you'll have to do. it's dissapointing more than anything.