UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elohdee

Knight
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

yo serious jones are you serious?

you just reiterated my point about you blabbing about a metaphor.

God you're stupid. Truly. No matter how hard you try to sound intelligent you just denounce yourself.

You said this place was trammel.

I agreed and said that is why you came running here.

Your defense was the sarcastic remark of "i sure came running here fast....".

Which you realized was stupid so you turned in on the defense of your metaphor

which again was stupid because no one was arguing that fact.

which all your quotes you just provided for me show,

you're simply stupid.

don't make this so easy.

and you are an amateur. end story.

hi raid smashing and uo group pvp is the same, im bad.

elohdee

Knight

God you're more fail than notorious tb guild is at pvp.

There is nothing else needed to be said besides you're stupid, because you're oblivious to anything but such a word.

elohdee

Knight

Since I won't be able to respond for few days I better leave you with a run down. Since I know you're still going to be stuck in your own little sphere of stupidity.

they must have really changed raids after i left. that's not how i remember it at all. i seem to remember having to use "field awareness" to avoid adds. apparently everyone who reads a guide is instantly totally proficient in it, and none of the 20-40 folks involved make any mistakes. because when someone does make a mistake, the situation changes rapidly, and if the leader (the only one really playing) cannot cope, the raid wipes. so you dump according to the caller and heal according to the situation? isnt that like a raid leader calling for DPS while the healers heal according to the situation? nah, couldent be.
Incorrect. If you can't see the difference, I feel sorry for you, but that's it.

i do go out of my way to pvp. i run with a group of 2-4 others. unless i have a dire need for gold, i could give a shit less about mobs, much less worthless ones like gazers. i'd rather kill the PVE'ers who've been farming all that gold.
Tight. Newbie.

you probably need to reread the thread.
naw, I don't dwell on the past I'm fine with the current page.

need i go on? in actuality, you called the forum trammel, you claimed i ran here, and your comprehension skills are weak, as is your forum pvp which you seem to enjoy so much, despite the fact that you really arnt any good at it.
Damn, can't really figure out the point to this. Yes I called it trammel, did I ever disagree? No. I did say that is why you came here. Oh wait your only defense was that you didn't come running here, and then you turned into oh wait I used it as a metaphor.

It is quite fun, even when discussing with people who seem to be blind to anything resembling reasoning, such as yourself.

your statement about "pro vs amateur" shows how shitty your comprehension is. you switched between non-literal and literal uses of the word amateur without skipping a beat.
Incorrect. You are inexperienced and lack the ability to properly defend yourself. You are an amateur. I am not a professional I don't get paid is that hard to comprehend? I am better than you though. :)

and funny you mention "consistently stupid" as that's what all of your responses have been . all this "damn kid you're retarded" is nothing more than the equivalent of a kid on a playground shouting "you're a poopyhead" over and over. your insults are weak, and your posts contain no originality. you are not the most stupid or anything i have crossed words with, and are quite forgettable. but if you're the best this place has to offer you'll have to do. it's dissapointing more than anything.
You're being consistently stupid, but it is usually the sign of a stupid person to not be able to understand that.

I'm sorry I don't think of creative ways it insult you. I'm not here to insult you. I simply state facts. Which in this case happens to be that you're stupid.

You constantly try to act intelligent, but fail to grasp anything that has meaning. You have no reasoning or substantial grounds to back any accusations you make.

You even go as far as posting quotes back to back that discredit your own argument. How can I even take you as serious as you so seriously like to act?

All in all, it's been fun, I hope we can continue in a few days. Till then, don't disappear.

Is this guy serious or did I wake up to early and am misreading... Does he not understand that calling for a group came way before WOW? Does he not understand that a TEAM has always followed a LEADER?

LOD why are you wasting your time responding to this douchebagery of a person...

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

RAKninja;2030452 said:
they must have really changed raids after i left. that's not how i remember it at all. i seem to remember having to use "field awareness" to avoid adds. apparently everyone who reads a guide is instantly totally proficient in it, and none of the 20-40 folks involved make any mistakes. because when someone does make a mistake, the situation changes rapidly, and if the leader (the only one really playing) cannot cope, the raid wipes. so you dump according to the caller and heal according to the situation? isnt that like a raid leader calling for DPS while the healers heal according to the situation? nah, couldent be.

The difference in all of this is its the same fights and the same pats everytime you go in the instance. Hows that change anything? Thats easy, real people can be unpredictable. Where as an instance you have ran over 50 times has a tendacy to be.... predictable- pats don't change, fights don't change.

You have to worry about more than hugging a mob or knowing when to dps when group pvping on UO. Like I said, most of the people who are doing those raids have done them so many times their eyes are starting to bleed. I played that hunk of shit for 3 years. It is probably one of the easiest MMOs you can pick up today, and whats funny is it has only gotten easier since the introduction of the HK system years ago (which Blizzard has stated numerous times in the past is their goal). UO is one of, if not THE hardest MMO to play out there. Why? Because there is no rock/paper/scissor bullshit. If you lose a fight in UO its not because they had a class that is natural kryptonite.

Were also comparing PVE leaders and PVP leaders, what more can be said?

RAKninja

Page

the point i'm making is most of you play this game the same as that shitpile. i know UO's been doing what it's been doing for longer. i was there.

what i'm getting at without outright saying it, is that so many get caught up in the "template" game. so many have the same skill loadout, same equipment, and the same unvaried strategy. whenever it dosent work, the group scatters and wipes.

comparing PVE and PVP seems appropriate to me because so many of you play like bots, and then argue about exactly how automated your bots are. about the only time i can get away form the same 3-4 "standard" templates is when i hunt down "lowbies" who dont know enough about the mechanics here, or just dont care to play based on a guide. you say instances get predictable. i agree. so does fighting the same "template" over and over.

i say try something that isnt "the best" but something interesting, something that breaks the pattern.

RAKninja;2030716 said:
the point i'm making is most of you play this game the same as that shitpile. i know UO's been doing what it's been doing for longer. i was there.

what i'm getting at without outright saying it, is that so many get caught up in the "template" game. so many have the same skill loadout, same equipment, and the same unvaried strategy. whenever it dosent work, the group scatters and wipes.

comparing PVE and PVP seems appropriate to me because so many of you play like bots, and then argue about exactly how automated your bots are. about the only time i can get away form the same 3-4 "standard" templates is when i hunt down "lowbies" who dont know enough about the mechanics here, or just dont care to play based on a guide. you say instances get predictable. i agree. so does fighting the same "template" over and over.

i say try something that isnt "the best" but something interesting, something that breaks the pattern.

SO I TAKE IT YOU'RE NEW?

Suil Ban;2030734 said:
SO I TAKE IT YOU'RE NEW?

I gathered that aswell, BTW Rakninja you say theres 3-4 viable 'templates' on uo, on wow curretnyl every class has 2-3 max viable templates sometimes 1 and that includes both PvE and PvP templates

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

RAKninja;2030716 said:

Ahhhhhhhh come on man, you can't really think that. I think your playing devils advocate right now. As of 3 weeks ago you didn't even know how many people you were going to be fighting until their there. That wouldn't allow you much time to prepare, unlike an instance that is unchanging.

elohdee

Knight

I currently use

Bola/scribe
Bola/stun
stun/scribe
stun/heal
alchy/stun
alchy/scribe
alchy/bola

thats more than 4 templates i use. thats not even including dexer templates that fools like pointnclick use.

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2030923 said:
I currently use

Bola/scribe
Bola/stun
stun/scribe
stun/heal
alchy/stun
alchy/scribe
alchy/bola

thats more than 4 templates i use. thats not even including dexer templates that fools like pointnclick use.

Are these kids bullying you around? Some of them look like they need a good verbal slap across the face.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2030927 said:
Are these kids bullying you around? Some of them look like they need a good verbal slap across the face.

Whoa you sick in da head. No one bullies lod. All I do is eat a pie and its like super power time.

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2030943 said:
Whoa you sick in da head. No one bullies lod. All I do is eat a pie and its like super power time.

Sorry you were looking flustered in some of your posts. Thought I would come to the rescue. NEVER MIND THEN!

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2030973 said:
Sorry you were looking flustered in some of your posts. Thought I would come to the rescue. NEVER MIND THEN!

and here I thought ninja needed to work on his reading comprehension.

come on you know my posts are always flustered

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2030974 said:
and here I thought ninja needed to work on his reading comprehension.

come on you know my posts are always flustered

Don't act like I don't know you. Been around since 04 just like you. I can tell the difference when a noob is annoying you and when you are being the lod I know who loves his pie's.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2030976 said:
Don't act like I don't know you. Been around since 04 just like you. I can tell the difference when a noob is annoying you and when you are being the lod I know who loves his pie's.

You quote me saying you know me, and tell me to not act like you dont know me what the pooP!

but u is a crazy cat u think lod gets annnoyyed.

some kids just make me have to battle a little harder.

i can sleep this forum pvp yo

u didnt see dat kid get defeated he moved onto different subject

elohdee

Knight

and speaking of pies

i seen this mad yummy banana cream pie at the store today

i was so gonna grab it but then i walked down da isle further and ran into a cherry cheese cake

and oh boy definitely grabbed it for sure.