UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Secrets of UO

Re: Secrets of UO

u talking about on top of that roof with a lil duel pit that guards werent in and u could teleport off it to go in the town?

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Cutpurse said:
after nearly 10 years of UO, I know quite a few "secrets" that I plan on sharing out of boredom.

same buddy, but some i would never share no matter what, one cause it spoiles it and 2 id get by balls chopped of by just about every one in factions.

I used to have 7 or 8 full rune books with locations that id come across from messing about and had heard it was there, when tram came out there were 100's but soon most got blocked off, there was one inside glow were you could attac people in towns in tram and not get wacked. they got it here, not sure if its guarded tho ;)

AzralJB

Wanderer

I dunno if its still there, but I remember being jailed back during the reign of Lord British... I found a little door in the wall to exit through and followed some tunnels out to the end of a peninsula, near a light house

1) what about the underwater tunnels that used to house poison elementals, and consist of long dark hallways and nothing on the map but water for miles? Being gated there and killed by the poison eles is one of my first UO memories. Some douschebag in an orc mask on top of WBB. Grrr.

2) it wasn't a dueling pit, but we used it as such. I don't remember if it's a secret or not, I think you got there through Wrong, but it's a big ass dungeon/jail-esque room with 2 teleporters to the south, no spawn. It's a big square, bigger than one screen. We used to hold tournaments there on Catskills. anybody remember this place?

3) The spot under magincia bank. The single-tile "deck" next to the water that you COULD bank from. Used it a lot in factions. Anybody know how to get to that one?

Yosolis

Wanderer

I happend upon a rune back in my Pacific days that was on top an ice island in the north sea of t2a but it was only like 3 tiles or so it was like being on an iceberg. i dunno if anyone remembers that one or if its on uog