UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Secrets of UO

Re: Secrets of UO

i have always wanted to know a boarding trick for boats. If anyone would be kind and trustworthy of me, would they please PM me with a method?

kio123

Knight

hehe bucs den is actually filled with holes. one of them was in a house i cant remember which. man its been so long since i thought of that cave that i forgot since i read this thread.
i didnt read the whole thrd but i didnt see anyone mentioning yew prison either. that place is full of secret doors. alos most of the dngeons have secret doors. there was also some secret in minoc mine mountains and britian walls but i cant remember. strange thrd though come to think of it who knows how many shit we discovered during newbie times of our gaming or while re-exploring sosaria. its almost impossible with hybrid tho. 2 houses per tile drains all your will to explore on open air.

Xavier5

Sorceror

FYI the duelpit Slopko was talking about is gone now, since they added that one new duelpit (unless that duelpit is gone now).

i used to have a rune to the one of the old CTF arenas......but got owned by gms and they took it! and uhh are there even server lines here?
i remember in OSI u would lose ur targeter if u went across a server line with a spell casted.

carnival

Sorceror

pauly said:
Heh. On osi I Had a rune to a spot under magincia bank(think it was mag), can't remember how it was done.

you logged out in a certain spot in mags. took another charcater there dropped a chest where he logged out. logged back in and it shot you down. you could also do this at serps to get in the walls of the bank.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

carnival said:
you logged out in a certain spot in mags. took another charcater there dropped a chest where he logged out. logged back in and it shot you down. you could also do this at serps to get in the walls of the bank.

haha ye i remeber the serp bank trick, was great if you were red and needed to bank for a while :p

Fedorov

Knight

JesseJane said:
i used to have a rune to the one of the old CTF arenas......but got owned by gms and they took it! and uhh are there even server lines here?
i remember in OSI u would lose ur targeter if u went across a server line with a spell casted.

nah theres no server lines here =(

SirOssis

Wanderer

For those newbies who don't know how to get to the top of Britain Inn:

I know how to get to MOST locations. If you want to know how... just ask.

SirOssis

Wanderer

I won't post:

(a) the obvious
(b) exploits

(b) includes boat hopping and shore hopping -- neither of which I use.

SirOssis

Wanderer

Ok. I know this is an old thread, but I like sharing.

Here's how you get under the waterfall (not very useful).

First, go to Justice Lake. It is Northeast of Yew, directly North of the Justice Shrine.

Get onto the North side of the outlet river on the Eastern side of the lake.

Stand on the EXACT tile shown in the screenshot:

Walk DIRECTLY West until you fall. Congrats -- you are now UNDER the waterfall.

SirOssis

Wanderer

I already have some fans mad that I shared/gated runes to the Waterfall spot.

They proceeded to say it "sucked" because it was like "their spot", but then went on to say that it's okay because they have a "much bigger spot that owned".

All I have to say is.. after nearly 10 years of UO, I know quite a few "secrets" that I plan on sharing out of boredom.

spllinter

Sorceror

Fedorov said:
nah theres no server lines here =(

not sure if you guys tried to find the spot i was talking about couple pages back, but gotta be some sort of line there. because cant be gotten to by a normal char, or i just cant figure it out hehe try it .

bby the way this is a great thread. :)

there is a room underground that is just as big as a dueling ring. My friend and I used to go to it on nights and duel people. OSI blocked it of shortly after he marked it. Anyone been there?

Stealth1097

Wanderer

once had a rune to a random enclosed duel area with no combat restrictions it was just big enough that you could duel, and noone ever seemed to be nearby. gm's blocked it tho -_-

spllinter

Sorceror

iizylosii said:
there is a room underground that is just as big as a dueling ring. My friend and I used to go to it on nights and duel people. OSI blocked it of shortly after he marked it. Anyone been there?

Its been awhile, since osi i guess that i saw this place cant remember how to get 4there thou. any hints or what its under