UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$$Sedition$$

xavior

Sorceror
$$Sedition$$

Sedition is now recruiting idocs/taming/poker/crafting anything to get money all of us have years of uo experience and know what to do to get money... dont believe us?... check it. We are drama free so either run with it or be against it.

***Some Members You May Know***
Tiguh/Xavior
Dirt E Deeds/Impakt
Cami/MK
Sae
The Dza

aim molopolo515

Attachments

• Tiguh_12-1_23.30.jpg
    Tiguh_12-1_23.30.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Tiguh_12-2_01.26.jpg
    Tiguh_12-2_01.26.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 60

Halls

Wanderer
i joined the guild and they are doing well got me 5+ mill richer in a week thanks to Dza Tiguh Mooscar bobbie and everyone else in the guild got a good group here and organize very well..i know we are still knew here and the gm has been very ill but i think this guild will be the next top idoc pvp richest guiild ever

Impakt

Sorceror
yea ive made 60+ mill since me and tig been rolling together we are all good at idocs and pvp. we dont rage which is awesome. and we make money dont get much better;)

xavior

Sorceror
I am going in to a phase of open recruitment again. This is going to be primarily for idocing over this summer. If you want to get rich let me know now. I will take around 10 members at this point...

PBT

Sorceror
[4:49:06 PM] SKiTTLeS4tw: yo wapo were you in sedition when cami scammed you?
[4:49:25 PM] wapo: yea
[4:49:27 PM] wapo: why?
[4:49:46 PM] SKiTTLeS4tw: hah they're recruiting on forums I'm gonna make a post :>

xavior

Sorceror
Its cute all the RAW kids start crying and trying to sabotage because they know any 5 decent players will wreck their whole cock sucking 30 man crew.

PBT

Sorceror
Its cute all the RAW kids start crying and trying to sabotage because they know any 5 decent players will wreck their whole cock sucking 30 man crew.
I'm not in raw, besides that 5 people can't stand up against 30 people no matter who they are. Especially 30 people with wand dump random close macros. Just sayin bra, wapo didn't want me to say shit, but I just thought it was "cute" how your guild finds ways to get rich on its own guild members... and this is a recruiting thread lol. Just stoppin by to say [e hey

Impakt

Sorceror
i dunno tig never scammed or fucked me ive made well over 60mill+ since ive been in this guild. i believe there were other reasons why that scam happened.

PBT

Sorceror
i dunno tig never scammed or fucked me ive made well over 60mill+ since ive been in this guild. i believe there were other reasons why that scam happened.

Yea tig's name never came up, I believe you though, tig hasn't scammed you yet, you're both probably pretty decent maybe kinda good buddies that would maybe sorta never do that sorta thing to each other probably. . . and that's super cool. I honestly couldn't be more happy for you than I am.... right now...... right...... now.

wkstrm

Lord
$$Sedition$$

Sedition is now recruiting idocs/taming/poker/crafting anything to get money all of us have years of uo experience and know what to do to get money... dont believe us?... check it. We are drama free so either run with it or be against it.

***Some Members You May Know***
Tiguh/Xavior
Dirt E Deeds/Impakt
Cami/MK
Sae

molopolo515

Who are these? I've never heard of them before.

Above

Squire

Tiguh Raw will 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 6v6 7v7 8v8 9v9 10v10 your guild ANY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK for 50m page a gm let uonoobs hold it whatever.. lets do this you know me you know my aim u wont even 1v1 me lol. dare u to accept the offer

GimpCent

Knight
Forums mods feel free to delete all these bullshit posts at any time.

They break no rules, yet you are trying ask for staff help.....in a attempt to curb their freedom of speech

You sound like a douchebag and a pussy. Handle your own arguements like any non boy like mind would, on your own.