UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$$Sedition$$

Trevor

Knight
They break no rules, yet you are trying ask for staff help.....in a attempt to curb their freedom of speech

You sound like a douchebag and a pussy. Handle your own arguements like any non boy like mind would, on your own.
I PLEED THE FIRST!

But really who are those people in that list?

xavior

Sorceror
They break no rules, yet you are trying ask for staff help.....in a attempt to curb their freedom of speech

You sound like a douchebag and a pussy. Handle your own arguements like any non boy like mind would, on your own.

Pick a time and place to meet and ill happily fuck you up. If not... could you stop riding my dick? Kthx

Anenigma

Sorceror
$$Sedition$$

Sedition is now recruiting idocs/taming/poker/crafting anything to get money all of us have years of uo experience and know what to do to get money... dont believe us?... check it. We are drama free so either run with it or be against it.

Drama free huh.......

a lawyer

Sorceror

Freedom of speech on a privately owned video game forum?

GimpCent

Knight
Freedom of speech on a privately owned video game forum?

Yes being they broke no rules, does that seem like a problem still to you or you just trying to troll me because I make fun of your leader?

Calling on staffs help to help solve your personal problems isn't to viewed as respectful

GimpCent

Knight
You act like I know or care who you are...

Hmm that quote was towards a lawyer as that is who I was replying too......

But either way I fail to understand you caring or knowing me is a factor in this at all?

I said calling for staffs help in a debate is shameful, and it is. Who I am doesn't matter in the terms of that statement.

xavior

Sorceror
Gimp if you were half as smart as you thought you were... you wouldnt spend your life sitting around on UO all day for the last 5 years.

GimpCent

Knight
Gimp if you were half as smart as you thought you were... you wouldnt spend your life sitting around on UO all day for the last 5 years.

I got on last night because my houses were greatly.... I think that takes 3 weeeks or close to it

As you stated earlier you don't know me but you seem to think you know I am on all the time... this isn't a factor on you calling for staff help because you can't hold your own in even a kindergarden like debate.