UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$$Sedition$$

GimpCent

Knight
Also I don't think myself as smart just think of you as dumb. I will understand if you don't fully gasp how that is possible.

You can't really act tough when you ask for those in power for help. Same mindset would have you hitting 911 when someone breaks your nose but that may the very thing you need most.

If you are interested, we can become facebook friends and you can really see what I do on a daily basis. I am not very private and I don't mind one more stalker by any means. I will require that you get a hair cut and take off the fake dog tags before our facebook friendship can be made possible.

Poptart

Sorceror
Also I don't think myself as smart just think of you as dumb. I will understand if you don't fully gasp how that is possible.

You can't really act tough when you ask for those in power for help. Same mindset would have you hitting 911 when someone breaks your nose but that may the very thing you need most.

If you are interested, we can become facebook friends and you can really see what I do on a daily basis. I am not very private and I don't mind one more stalker by any means. I will require that you get a hair cut and take off the fake dog tags before our facebook friendship can be made possible.

lmfao

WarEagle

Page
Gimp, I hate reading nearly everything you post due to its borderline incoherence.

That rant, however, was pretty awesome.