UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

Cornwallis

Sorceror
SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

Cornwallis's Malas Palace

Yes, its true. I am selling the castle that some have come to know as "the best decorated castle they have ever seen".

This castle is situated in Malas which, as most of you know, you may not place castles or keeps anymore.

Another unique thing about this castle is that directly behind the castle is the GM-created Demise Rewards Hall. It contains some of Demise's history including the mysterious orb that many people nearly blew their brains with. This rewards hall also features a private moongate to and from Britain (trammel).

Also, something else that is unique to this castle is that it was once Demise's Mega Mall. It was a project I had to create an atmosphere for players to gather and talk, while having access to vendors. The thread can still be visited here: http://uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140283.

This castle is on one of Malas's "islands" and is connected by 2 bridges to the mainland, and a bridge to another island.

The castle was built in April of 2009 and was decorated by myself, Cornwallis, with all the tricks I have up my sleeves.

Decoration includes:

* Demise's first ever staircase on a castle to the roof.
* Entertainment area with a television, couch, bar, chess/checkers.
* A stage upstairs for preforming artists which may choose between the piano, DJ set, or harp to rock out hard.
* A Mini Museum
* A bedroom
* A detailed entrance made from statues of eagles, forges, and gozas.

and finally: * A roof garden.

The garden has been commented as the most fascinating thing that most people have ever seen built on a castle. It is decorated with tons of floral and trees. It contains a player made water fountain and a greenhouse shed.

All of this can be yours.....

Minimum bid starts at 25kk.

Gold is preferred but items may be accepted.

Pictures below

Attachments

• Beautiful Castle1.jpg
    Beautiful Castle1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 442
  • Beautiful Castle2.jpg
    Beautiful Castle2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 443
  • Beautiful Castle3.jpg
    Beautiful Castle3.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 436
  • Beautiful Castle4.jpg
    Beautiful Castle4.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 435
  • Beautiful Castle5.jpg
    Beautiful Castle5.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Beautiful Castle6.jpg
    Beautiful Castle6.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 437
  • Beautiful Castle7.jpg
    Beautiful Castle7.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 423
  • Beautiful Castle8.jpg
    Beautiful Castle8.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 421
  • Beautiful Castle 9.jpg
    Beautiful Castle 9.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 430
  • Beautiful Castle10.jpg
    Beautiful Castle10.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 428

cake562

Sorceror
Re: SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

Cornwallis;781894 said:
Cornwallis's Malas Palace, as most of you know, you may not place castles or keeps anymore.

i placed one 2 weeks ago above minoc tram and sold 25kk! just saying you CAN still place just gotta find the idocs =P goodluck selling

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

cake562;781916 said:
i placed one 2 weeks ago above minoc tram and sold 25kk! just saying you CAN still place just gotta find the idocs =P goodluck selling

Not in malas.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

cake562;781916 said:

My castle is unique in like 5 billion ways, and castles... pretty hard to place, even if an idoc falls, castles are hard as hell to place.

Killer Rabbit;781917 said:
Not in malas.
Nope, this is a true Demise rarity. Never again will such a marvelous construction be sold again.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

dinin25;781922 said:
So how long will this go for? And is there a buyout?

Probably a week or two. I figure in my head there will be a lot of bids for this place since it has an extreme uniqueness and rarity factor.

As far as a buyout... hard to say... I might come up with a buyout after a few more bids have been placed.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Esqarrouth;781940 said:
make a deal with the customer, that they shouldnt change the decoration :)
For sure man, thats a good idea...

but who would wanna change the deco? haha

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;781946 said:

My bid is definitely made on the condition I am allowed to get rid of all the black gozas... :p

(I've always loved the garden though)

FE

PS Oh... 26M

Eh to each their own. I personally think the gozas give definition to the stuff on top. Its basic art knowledge. If you have a black background, the stuff on top will appear to "pop out" to you.

But hey, if I get more money for someone to take off all the black gozas, I'll take it :p

But as far as me taking it off, I will sell it as the posted pictures show. I wont take nothing from the castle.

Lord Mars

Knight

bid withdrawn - come to think of it castle to castle relocating is very scary....

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Lord Mars;782006 said:
bid withdrawn - come to think of it castle to castle relocating is very scary....
Commodity deed boxes are magical.

Its not that hard to be honest. Takes less than a day.

Krilon

Wanderer

dinin25;781915 said:

Definitely too rare for 25kk. I'm going to point out that this spot is so much more rare than any other spot in game, expecially for the private gate, and inability to place castles hardly in malas (minoc tram is NOT in malas....whoever said castles and keeps CAN be placed has failed to recognize the facet this castle is on).

Yes 25kk sounds already like a high price on the castle. But that bid is too low IMO. Bid should start around 90kk at the very least. That may sound ridiculous but as its next to the only standing structure that is customized by the Demise staff with an active to-and-from Britain gate, the price is going to be high. IDC if people disagree with me on how high I believe the price should go, its too rare to start at 25kk.

*Note: I haven't even considered mentioning the garden with fountain and addon room, the neatly goza floors, the roof access via goza steps, the pillar entrance, The piano and record player on stage, the private television living room, the tavern bar, and the minotaur statues....if I missed anything I'll put in under etc. deco. So all this in mind, this castle is one hell of alot of cash and one hell of alot more than 25kk all IN MY HONEST OPINION (no I'm not gonna abbrev. IMHO because I really mean it!!!)

Btw, Corn, amazing job on the garden. love the design of it and the extra room. I don't even know what to call that room. A shed? A Sun Room (to get out of the sun) Idk what it is but i like it! Fountain and also the room below with the record player and piano. Nicely done!

Cornwallis neglected to show the far corner or "Showroom". This may or may not be for sale with the Castle but I am assuming it is. It includes Arcane Thigh Boots on top of a Special Fishing Net with a yellow-pink hue, 0.2 Fishing SoT, A Bottle of Magical Moonfire Brew, Horn of Retreat, a bottle of Liquor with a Yellow-Fire Hue, and a Fireworks Wand with a special engraving in it depicted in the attachment I've provided. I also provided a compass to show you the castle's borders. What it doesn't show is the Castle literally right next to it in front of the customized house next door and another in front of it. Yes, three castles occupy this area. But chances are, if your buying, you have already visited this place and know the surroundings. None of the Castles are closer to the Demise Hall than this one and none of them are deco like this one. Heres the Showroom I was talking about: (Oh and Apologies on quality...computer is slow today so the image can be a bit fuzzy or lighting can be off).

Attachments

• Corns Castle.JPG
    Corns Castle.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 232

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Krilon;783511 said:
Definitely too rare for 25kk. I'm going to point out that this spot is so much more rare than any other spot in game, expecially for the private gate, and inability to place castles hardly in malas (minoc tram is NOT in malas....whoever said castles and keeps CAN be placed has failed to recognize the facet this castle is on).

Yes 25kk sounds already like a high price on the castle. But that bid is too low IMO. Bid should start around 90kk at the very least. That may sound ridiculous but as its next to the only standing structure that is customized by the Demise staff with an active to-and-from Britain gate, the price is going to be high. IDC if people disagree with me on how high I believe the price should go, its too rare to start at 25kk.

*Note: I haven't even considered mentioning the garden with fountain and addon room, the neatly goza floors, the roof access via goza steps, the pillar entrance, The piano and record player on stage, the private television living room, the tavern bar, and the minotaur statues....if I missed anything I'll put in under etc. deco. So all this in mind, this castle is one hell of alot of cash and one hell of alot more than 25kk all IN MY HONEST OPINION (no I'm not gonna abbrev. IMHO because I really mean it!!!)

Btw, Corn, amazing job on the garden. love the design of it and the extra room. I don't even know what to call that room. A shed? A Sun Room (to get out of the sun) Idk what it is but i like it! Fountain and also the room below with the record player and piano. Nicely done!

Cornwallis neglected to show the far corner or "Showroom". This may or may not be for sale with the Castle but I am assuming it is. It includes Arcane Thigh Boots on top of a Special Fishing Net with a yellow-pink hue, 0.2 Fishing SoT, A Bottle of Magical Moonfire Brew, Horn of Retreat, a bottle of Liquor with a Yellow-Fire Hue, and a Fireworks Wand with a special engraving in it depicted in the attachment I've provided. I also provided a compass to show you the castle's borders. What it doesn't show is the Castle literally right next to it in front of the customized house next door and another in front of it. Yes, three castles occupy this area. But chances are, if your buying, you have already visited this place and know the surroundings. None of the Castles are closer to the Demise Hall than this one and none of them are deco like this one. Heres the Showroom I was talking about: (Oh and Apologies on quality...computer is slow today so the image can be a bit fuzzy or lighting can be off).

Thank you for all the compliments, sir.

Selkie

Sorceror

What a beautiful castle!

I happened across this one afternoon, after a hard day's work killing beasties and baddies of all shapes and sizes, and as I blinked the grimy sweat from my tired eyes, I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.

A castle such as this - surely ranging from the days of Arthur himself - transplanted right into the wibbly-wobbly world of Malas.

What a true rarity!

Adversary

Sorceror

honestly aside from beign a castle in malas theres nothing special about it..
the top garden is nice looking and the lounge looks cozy but ive seen way better decorated houses.
wicked location tho!!!
i would offer a max of 26mil but that ship has sailed.
Good luck with the sale

Rubin Sticks

Sorceror

For my house on moony?
Its got a St Georges Flag on the top

Rubin

The garden on Cornwallis's house is amazing, It's even got a potting shed.