UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

Oaks

Knight
Re: SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

If you want to open that pandora's box - there are others with more then me.

I'm actually downsizing hehe!

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Well the last bid was 25kk but the dude hasn't logged in for about a week or two.

Poker1996

Squire

CORN! i can believe ur selling this place its beautiful people this castle is worth alot if i had n e money lol id bid like 35-40kk

aff.lol

Wanderer

Poker1996;793842 said:
CORN! i can believe ur selling this place its beautiful people this castle is worth alot if i had n e money lol id bid like 35-40kk

nice to know but u dont have the money... so lets keep the real bids rolling..:D

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Poker1996;793846 said:
well wheres ur bid my friend?

If the forums were like facebook it would say something along these lines:

"Cornwallis likes this."

Such a great awesome castle! Anyone would be lucky to have this castle I wish I could afford it if I had the gold I would pay 40kk+ for this castle.

I swear I'm not one of Corn's friends or guildies.

nage

Page

Cornwallis;793797 said:
Well the last bid was 25kk but the dude hasn't logged in for about a week or two.

Some rich person needs to scoop this up. Id buy if I had it, ive been half assing my gold collecting and only have 5kk (and yes, I am aware this isnt enough to buy it) and id spend every one for it. Someone has to have 25kk at least laying around to buy this.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Tawny Roberts;793893 said:
Such a great awesome castle! Anyone would be lucky to have this castle I wish I could afford it if I had the gold I would pay 40kk+ for this castle.

I swear I'm not one of Corn's friends or guildies.

nage;794053 said:
Some rich person needs to scoop this up. Id buy if I had it, ive been half assing my gold collecting and only have 5kk (and yes, I am aware this isnt enough to buy it) and id spend every one for it. Someone has to have 25kk at least laying around to buy this.

Thank you both for the compliments. :)

Rhall

Sorceror

I don't think anyone going to pay more than 15kk for this castle. I will pay 10kk for location not for deco, I not like it. :)