UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

Poker1996

Squire
Re: SELLING: Cornwallis's Famous Castle

Rhall;795442 said:
I don't think anyone going to pay more than 15kk for this castle. I will pay 10kk for location not for deco, I not like it. :)

If someone has already bid 25kk then u can't say people won't pay over 15kk and buying this castle and tearing down the deco is like a sin man

Rhall

Sorceror

Cornwallis;793797 said:
Well the last bid was 25kk but the dude hasn't logged in for about a week or two.
he is last activity Last Activity: 2 Days Ago.

Poker1996 said:
CORN! i can believe ur selling this place its beautiful people this castle is worth alot if i had n e money lol id bid like 35-40kk

if you have! or you just want to bump post.

Tawny Roberts said:
Such a great awesome castle! Anyone would be lucky to have this castle I wish I could afford it if I had the gold I would pay 40kk+ for this castle.

I swear I'm not one of Corn's friends or guildies.

Why you are swearing man :p

I not need to do another quete takkkoooo members and friends make compliments and raising the price soo by by.

Tawny Roberts said:
FE *withdrawn*
Mars *withdrawn*

Other one dinin is your friend poker where is he.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Castles in Trammel go for 15m, but this castle's in Malas. Even if you find enough area to place one, it will not place. That alone makes it worth more than 15. I'm friends with Corn, but I don't need anouther house. If I didn't already have a castle on each facet I'd offer on it.

I'm so confused by Rhall's post that instead of "quoting" everything in his post I'll just say I'm confused.

Rhall doesn't understand a joke and/or sarcasm