UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Wars

Mark

Knight
Server Wars

Demise server wars will now be weekly. Server wars will start at 2 AM Sunday EST (11 PM Saturday PST) and last for 30 minutes.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Server Wars

How will this affect my plants?
They used to change after sw but i just went to water them today and there has been no growth:eek:
I hope this dosn't mean they will only change once a week?

Hrm i always though server wars was required for the plants. I could be wrong though. But i don't do plants any more though i may start up again at some point in time. oh well.

spok

Sorceror

Humm why changing the server war.. i think we make other problem.. now my plant not growing.. same lije "uome" say.. and why expending the sw pvp??? its better to do it in real time.. if this not effecting the plant system 30min of sw its cool, not to long.. we have time to test alot thing.. but if plant can grow only each day in the week.. nah...bad idea.. plant make long time to do.. dont put more!! hehe later all Spok

[Drakull]

Knight

The plants growth check was being done on the server's restart, so yep, unless they changed it to be once a day without restarting the server it's going to be a huge issue for gardeners. Waiting 8 days for a plant to grow up was hard sometimes... waiting 8 weeks will just make it not even worthy (specially when the normal plants sell for so low).

Aeolus

Sorceror

Personally, I liked having 15 minutes a night to test different things out- I didn't always use it but it was nice having the option.

Rabid Rodent

Wanderer

Making server wars once a week is a bad idea. Assuming Demise is running latest SVN with no actual performance tweaks, the memory leaks and lack of internal garbage collection will grind the server to a halt within a few days.