UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

VOTE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

JesseJane;1547175 said:
lol, thats all u got? and no im not mad at my dad, he gave his life in Desert Storm. He was actually a Soldier, not some scrub who was too retarded to go to college so he joind the military so he have a little extra money to buy DaDA and FuBu clothes. and really? ur talking about the way i dress? i posted a pic with a tshirt on? lol thats sooo punk rock. i am definatly not hating on ur like of wearing fitted hats, its the fact that u iron the bill because u saw Ja-Rule wear one on B.E.T(black entertainment television) Chippy with a crew cut? idk what she even looks like but im sure its just a bad joke. lets talk about it.

rofl.. i didnt ggo to college because i didnt want my parents to pay for it.. i wanted to make my own future for myself..
im not a real soldier? please... ur dick would tuck back into ur asshole if u were in combat...
im sorry to hear about ur dad but u cannot say im not a real soldier because of how i dress.... thats just ignorant

hatebreed-hybrid;1547183 said:
rofl.. i didnt ggo to college because i didnt want my parents to pay for it.. i wanted to make my own future for myself..
im not a real soldier? please... ur dick would tuck back into ur asshole if u were in combat...
im sorry to hear about ur dad but u cannot say im not a real soldier because of how i dress.... thats just ignorant

my dick isnt that big.

Megumi

Wanderer

hatebreed-hybrid;1547183 said:

You say that like you ever saw combat.

JesseJane;1547189 said:
and ur still white, not black.

god ur fuckin ignorant.... i dont act or try to be black... i wear fitted hats and wear enyce... how am i trying to be black? - if a black guy wears a john deer shirt noone calls him a poser... grow up mang

sup legacy...

KISSME6162: he works for a all black label and how he only wanted black guys in bangbros so he was gonna kick grey goose and everyone cause they werent black and how he dose raps.

Megumi

Wanderer

hatebreed-hybrid;1547200 said:
god ur fuckin ignorant.... i dont act or try to be black... i wear fitted hats and wear enyce... how am i trying to be black? - if a black guy wears a john deer shirt noone calls him a poser... grow up mang

sup legacy...

KISSME6162: he works for a all black label and how he only wanted black guys in bangbros so he was gonna kick grey goose and everyone cause they werent black and how he dose raps.

Atleast he didn't fuck people he knew for years over to get in a guild.

GG on looting Pojo by the way... Hope it was worth it.

Megumi

Wanderer

hatebreed-hybrid;1547206 said:
9 months iraq nerd...
going again in april for 15

Funny how you werre in Korea when I was talking to you.

Lie more.

DementedJester;1547205 said:
Atleast he didn't fuck people he knew for years over to get in a guild.

GG on looting Pojo by the way... Hope it was worth it.

pojo is a crack head... and fucked me out of my shit when i joined the army.. ide rather be in check 6 with decent people than to be friends with dick suckers like urself and lysols crazy ass...

DementedJester;1547207 said:
Funny how you werre in Korea when I was talking to you.

Lie more.

u have no idea how the army works do u.. i came up on orders to korea 1 month after i got back to the states... was there for just shy of a year.

i was on worldwide assignment because my job is needed throughout the army. i came back from korea in march...

what else do u wanna kno fuckin idiot...

Megumi

Wanderer

hatebreed-hybrid;1547208 said:
pojo is a crack head... and fucked me out of my shit when i joined the army.. ide rather be in check 6 with decent people than to be friends with dick suckers like urself and lysols crazy ass...

I lol'd.

hatebreed-hybrid;1547216 said:
u have no idea how the army works do u.. i came up on orders to korea 1 month after i got back to the states... was there for just shy of a year.

i was on worldwide assignment because my job is needed throughout the army. i came back from korea in march...

what else do u wanna kno fuckin idiot...

All information is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.