UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

VOTE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

a 200+ post thread of a bunch of guys that play an MMORPG competitively arguing over who looks better...

Kal Vas fucking LOL

Rambone;1547495 said:
a 200+ post thread of a bunch of guys that play an MMORPG competitively arguing over who looks better...

Kal Vas fucking LOL

cool post bro

hatebreed-hybrid;1547184 said:
kinda like how luigi sends links of dudes wackin off?

thats ur friend....

rofl what's that have to do with legacy?

ps: the gif was funny.

Megumi

Wanderer

Rambone;1547495 said:

Kal Vas fucking LOL

About 20% are people making fun of their arguement/laughing at Celery.

SilverC;1547253 said:
this is quite a battle.

This jobless kid who is living with grandma is saying he is above someone, I lol'd

At no point have i felt a need to defend myself agaisnt any of the attacks you fags have made on my e-penis... I don't give a rats ass about my "image" or being cool on the internet. He obviously does... That's what puts me above him.

Rage on.

Tribal

Lord

DementedJester;1547670 said:
At no point have i felt a need to defend myself agaisnt any of the attacks you fags have made on my e-penis... I don't give a rats ass about my "image" or being cool on the internet. He obviously does... That's what puts me above him.

Rage on.

ur so uncool lud

F

first.class.mail

I stand by my statement
first.class.mail;31197 said:
this thread sucks more dick than suil ban

Megumi

Wanderer

Tribal;1547849 said:
ur so uncool lud

omg fuck you you fucking douche i'm going to go cry to my guild about this insult to my obvious gangster status and buy some expensive-ass shirts to take the attention away from my lack of personality but they'll have to have long sleaves to cover up the cut marks on my arms collars that i can pop.

you know whats funny about this thread is that if all of you met up in real life you'd be like, SUP DUDE UO ROCKS MY NIGGA. then you'd all drink beers together and tell fun stories and yell Vas Ort Flam and Corp Por and throw beer bottles in the middle of the bar like they were fucking purple potions. It would be hilarious and fun and you would all get a big group picture and post it on the forums and then go back to talking shit to eachother the next day. well except celery he'd probably have to stick to that gangbanger image and try to start a fight or something, but then he'd get ganked irl by everyone else

Tribal

Lord

DementedJester;1547876 said:
omg fuck you you fucking douche i'm going to go cry to my guild about this insult to my obvious gangster status and buy some expensive-ass shirts to take the attention away from my lack of personality but they'll have to have long sleaves to cover up the cut marks on my arms collars that i can pop.

sonny zizzou?

Tribal

Lord

The Scat Man;1547890 said:
you know whats funny about this thread is that if all of you met up in real life you'd be like, SUP DUDE UO ROCKS MY NIGGA. then you'd all drink beers together and tell fun stories and yell Vas Ort Flam and Corp Por and throw beer bottles in the middle of the bar like they were fucking purple potions. It would be hilarious and fun and you would all get a big group picture and post it on the forums and then go back to talking shit to eachother the next day. well except celery he'd probably have to stick to that gangbanger image and try to start a fight or something, but then he'd get ganked irl by everyone else

lol

celery would end up sleeping with marleys sister

Status
Not open for further replies.