UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

VOTE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal

Lord
Re: Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

swiftman2010;1547944 said:
if only that were true, u wouldnt be a virgin faggot

yet another quality post from fuck face

fuck yea im raged just becuase i have no idea what the feel of a woman is doesnt mean im a geek i just tend to be really good at math and such. dont worry i live my life by the seam of my pocket protecter ill get teh pussy one of thes days

Slip

Page

Tribal;1547953 said:

fuck yea im raged just becuase i have no idea what the feel of a woman is doesnt mean im a geek i just tend to be really good at math and such. dont worry i live my life by the seam of my pocket protecter ill get teh pussy one of thes days

lololol

Megumi

Wanderer

Tribal;1547953 said:

Not without paying for it <3

GluttSDS

Sorceror

JesseJane;1547175 said:
lol, thats all u got? and no im not mad at my dad, he gave his life in Desert Storm. He was actually a Soldier, not some scrub who was too retarded to go to college so he joind the military so he have a little extra money to buy DaDA and FuBu clothes. and really? ur talking about the way i dress? i posted a pic with a tshirt on? lol thats sooo punk rock. i am definatly not hating on ur like of wearing fitted hats, its the fact that u iron the bill because u saw Ja-Rule wear one on B.E.T(black entertainment television) Chippy with a crew cut? idk what she even looks like but im sure its just a bad joke. lets talk about it.

ahaha... possibly the biggest :laffo on these forums...

p.s.

no one died in desert storm

p.s.s.

ohhhh... thats what BET stands for!

Gyced

Wanderer

so how bout them patriots? 13-0 amirite? btw plz keep jesse-celery-legacy-lud rage attacks coming, this shit is way better than daytime television

Status
Not open for further replies.