UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard hand off and Patch

R

Ryan

Shard hand off and Patch

Tonight we are doing a patch to address the following issues:

• Guard Turreting in factions will no longer be possible!
  • Non Faction players will not be able to heal/harm faction guards/vendors
  • Faction Sigil Timers are staying at 18 hours
  • Faction temporary Stat Loss is being moved to 10 minutes instead of 5.
  • Faction quit time will be moved to 7 days to prevent faction hopping.
  • Fix for internationalization on the donation system :)

As many of you may or may not know this weekend, is my Birthday and next week is my spinal surgery.

Due to my surgery I am handing control of the shard over formally to another staff member while I am out of commission. I should only be out of commission for a few days but there needs to be a structure in place to handle the shard while I am gone so I am handing it over and letting another staff member take 'lead'.

I hope to be back shortly after my surgery and see you all soon after!

Yes, god's speed, soldier! You where in the marines at some point, where you not? Hah! :rolleyes:, I can't remember.

Erm..

I mean, good luck on the surgery and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Played that, :cool:.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Im drunk as hell and thats the best shit ive heard in awhile. I love you Ryan...thanks for keeping this shard the best shard around.

Akker

Wanderer
Happy birthday Ryan, and I hope your surgery goes fine.

I wanna know how donation was internationalized?

Fatality

Sorceror
Wow...Nice change.....Good luck on your sugury, that would be alot more imporant than saying happy birthday =) But ill say it anyway....Happy Birthday Ryan...

Youve done alot and you will be rewarded, this surgury may be the reward =P

Happy Birthday, good luck with the surgery, and thanks for the much-needed changes.

I read that you are a former-Marine? I'm in the Marines now. Where were you stationed?

hmoob

Wanderer
Happy B-day! This shard has been wonderful. Enjoyed it from day one. Owe all the thanks to the dev team and you! Wish you best of luck and see you back on here soon! Good Luck!