UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard hand off and Patch

Paraley

Wanderer
happy birthday

Thanks for the great game you've done a great job. Happy brithday and good luck hope to see you back soon.

Omg Surgery?

Ryan your getting surgery!?!?!?! dude wtf am i now supposed to know with the pokadot bikini i bought u? i thought u were getting a sex change :< u woulda been so hot too :<
thnx for the shard its F a N Super T a S t I c,
keep up the good work mate and happy day that u were born screaming kicking covered in blood and had to leave the pussy :< (birthday) :D

Monoxide

Sorceror
Wolfsbaine said:
Ryan your getting surgery!?!?!?! dude wtf am i now supposed to know with the pokadot bikini i bought u? i thought u were getting a sex change :< u woulda been so hot too :<
thnx for the shard its F a N Super T a S t I c,
keep up the good work mate and happy day that u were born screaming kicking covered in blood and had to leave the pussy :< (birthday) :D
You're a very disturbed person lol.

Ryan, don't know which hospital you are going to, but if its St. Vincents....say hi to my grandfather for me. He had surgery 2 days ago and is in ICU. Good luck bro, and hurry back.

Diemos

Wanderer
This great news, I love every change that was made.

Guard turrets were particularly lame, although I don't play factions. I think I'll join up now.

Now if only you would remove the 20+ wrestling bonus for anatomy mages and get rid of pet bonding. Then maybe we'd see some more dexxers and it would tone down on the ALL kill NO skill players.

- TurbulentHigh

Kethinov

Sorceror
TurbulentHigh said:
This great news, I love every change that was made.

Guard turrets were particularly lame, although I don't play factions. I think I'll join up now.

Now if only you would remove the 20+ wrestling bonus for anatomy mages and get rid of pet bonding. Then maybe we'd see some more dexxers and it would tone down on the ALL kill NO skill players.

- TurbulentHigh

Yeah the faction changes are great all except one minor detail. 7 days to quit a faction is great for faction hopping idiots, but why don't we make quitting instant but make it 7 days before you can join up again? This way we don't have people being uselessly "stuck" in factions and we preserve the faction hopping nerf.

Also, Ryan, you and I rarely see eye to eye but I wish you well during your operation so you may return to argue with me again. :)

Monoxide

Sorceror
Kethinov said:
Yeah the faction changes are great all except one minor detail. 7 days to quit a faction is great for faction hopping idiots, but why don't we make quitting instant but make it 7 days before you can join up again? This way we don't have people being uselessly "stuck" in factions and we preserve the faction hopping nerf.
Good idea.