UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

Adian

Wanderer
Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

jagpanzer said:
.... sigh.

Re-read my post. The money was to get on a RESERVED IP LIST. Not to just play on the server. It would be donation-based, not mandatory. Exactly the same as the "subscription" fees that already exist.

However, as have been pointed out by Shamus, there are other issues that make this problematic. I can mostly see people who don't want to pay a little bit complaining out their asses if other people are on the server when they arn't. And no offense, but I really doubt the staff cares to deal with even more things for the playerbase to whine about.

Your first post lacked these details, causing confusion...

Either way it still is flawed.

Spite

Wanderer

fuck those bitches. tell me where to get a bot or whatnot. ill fuckin do it to them, ill shut all their asses down. fuckem.

ramrod

Wanderer

Ryan said:
PLAY REBIRTH

LOGIN.UOREBIRTH.COM 2593

NO MORE ATROPHY!!!

should i tell these people what i told you yesrday ryan,(my thoughts on playing rebirth) my thoughts got me banned from rebirth and mirc.

oh those were the days.