UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Update - 4/18/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Shard Update - 4/18/2007

We are in the process of doing an update to the shard. If there are any player facing changes I will note them in this post after the shard is back online. The ETA for this work being completed is 15:30 EST (3:30PM).

Thanks,
Ryan

TravisMills

Sorceror
Re: Shard Update - 4/18/2007

lol no it's not ML think staff would say somthing and keep it down for a day to screw with your alls impatience hehe :)

Well, I for one will be logging in to find out what said update is all about. Will be the first time in a while.

PePe

Wanderer

Travis-demise;260366 said:
lol no it's not ML think staff would say somthing and keep it down for a day to screw with your alls impatience hehe :)

Don't be to sure about that.

i'm betting its transparent changes that wont be explained to us, but im just basing that off of previous experience

SteelCore

Wanderer

[[Drakull]];260399 said:
yay, account management system.

everybody [help, we got the [account thing from hybrid.

But it did not work for me. I submit my e-mail adress, but did'nt get a answer from demise...

[[Drakull]]

Wanderer

yeah, a lot of people haven't gotten the emails yet. Mark just checked, says there are 3200 messages in the email queue. Give it some time.

[Drakull]

Knight

Is the update include any fix/change that affects player's game mechanics? (Like fixing the remove trap skill)
Thank you.

Ulrich

Wanderer

AWESOME!!!! That's got to be the best update ever until ML comes out!:rolleyes:

My weak password is now ironclad... you guys are awesome!

ok I checked to see who acessed my account and like 50 freakin ip's showed up... what would be the reason for this? i know no one has my password. is this feature working properly? is this ip's that have tried to put passwords in my account? or actually connected to it?

ok i get it... it seems that back when i had dsl it changed ip's a lot :( is there anyway to have this list cleared? or is it permanant?

Argyle

Wanderer

just check if the IPs are in the same range....if so, its you unless a neighbor hacked you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.