UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Update - 4/18/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shard Update - 4/18/2007

my account is uber old 720 days... and i used to have dsl and my ip changed everytime i turned on my computer. im assuming thats why there is a long ass list of ip's they are all in the same range so thats why i am assuming this. makes sense to me.... but then again who am i?

Absolute Hatred;260638 said:
my account is uber old 720 days... and i used to have dsl and my ip changed everytime i turned on my computer. im assuming thats why there is a long ass list of ip's they are all in the same range so thats why i am assuming this. makes sense to me.... but then again who am i?
unless your modem is configured for a transparent bridge, where the WAN IP is actually obtained by your NIC, your WAN IP wouldnt change with every reboot. Even if you where, most DHCP leases are for greater than 24 hrs, i believe the average is probly 3 days or so, and that is based off your Mac Address. More typically your modem obtains your WAN IP and uses a DHCP server to assign NAT'ed IPs locally

darthjesus;260650 said:
unless your modem is configured for a transparent bridge, where the WAN IP is actually obtained by your NIC, your WAN IP wouldnt change with every reboot. Even if you where, most DHCP leases are for greater than 24 hrs, i believe the average is probly 3 days or so, and that is based off your Mac Address. More typically your modem obtains your WAN IP and uses a DHCP server to assign NAT'ed IPs locally

:eek:

(translation to follow shortly... ¿? :p)

FE

Glasgowx

Wanderer

As a person who just went through a problem with being hacked, thank you for this update. It is one of the best features. Great job

I don't mean to get on anyones bad side, or piss anyone off in ANY WAY.

But notice how the last two weeks of pure bitching day after day resulted in a n update :p

Nothing intended, just something i noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.