UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard's Last True Vendor Shop

Starnix

Sorceror
Shard's Last True Vendor Shop

You can shop with your bank box open!

I am always open to suggestions if there is something else you would like to see stocked. :)

Starnix

Sorceror
Re: Shard's Last True Vendor Shop

We now stock Exceptional instruments and Shadow Barding deeds. I've also added some Bulk Iron ingots. :)

Starnix

Sorceror

Just added a keg vendor(hopefully he'll stock everything soon) and I just threw on a 120 Tailoring PS in the Bod Rewards Vendor.

Vendors are stocked daily. :)

FacePump

Knight

i sell weapons/wands and swamp donkey armors when i got ingots here

thanks ;)

Starnix

Sorceror

I am looking for a reliable keg/empty keg crafter to put a vendor on my house. I don't charge rent just ask that the vendor stay stocked. Aim me if you can be that reliable person. Thanks :)

Aim= Karmaesme

Starnix

Sorceror

Hai Gais :)

Just put a CBD'd item(ice white fancy shirt) and a skill ball on my vendors.

Starnix

Sorceror

I've recruited a keg vendor who also sells dp runic weapons, as well as a vendor that sells rares. :) Happy Shopping and again if there's anything you need feel free to shoot me an aim.

Cheers!

Starnix

Sorceror

Hey shoppers! :) I've been away for the last couple of days recouperating from surgery. Restocking while I feel ok tonight and will finish up in the morning :)

Have a great weekend!

Starnix

Sorceror

Tinkered items are also available in the vendor named Shipwreck/Carpentry. Thanks so much for asking.

Vendors are stocked regularly!

Just added Slayer Bows and Marked City Runebooks!

Thanks bunches to all my regulars. I <3 U! :)

Axias

Sorceror

New Vendor Now stocking: +42ar to =+48ar Colored Ringmail Armor Sets, low dex loss.

Slayer Bows. Have all kinds if you need a particular let me know.

Marked Runebooks. Right now to Cities... will vary.

Attachments

• vendor.jpg
    vendor.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 131

Starnix

Sorceror

I've added another weapon vendor which has gold runics and also threw on a 120 tailoring scroll on the Bod Reward vendor.

Happy Shopping!!

:)

Starnix

Sorceror

Busy irl, hopefully things will slow down soon so I can stock properly. Is there something you are looking for in particular?

:)

Starnix

Sorceror

I just put on a 120 tailoring PS, restocked gold runics and magic weapons, and have added some bulk leather to my resources vendor.

Any thoughts, suggestions on any other items you'd like me to stock are welcome!

Cheers!

Starnix

Sorceror

Looking for a reliable Bulk Reg vendor..free rent..must stay stocked. :)

Aim or Pm me here.

Thanks Bunches!