UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard's Last True Vendor Shop

Starnix

Sorceror
I threw some bulk bolts and arrows on my carpentry vendor and will be adding a thorns/orange petal/red petal vendor sometime soon.

Cheers!

Socko

Sorceror
Same here! Been stocking BOD rewards and weapons/armor! Come on over to Phoenix's Boutique and get them before someone else does!

Starnix

Sorceror
Ok guys I just threw new hued cloth on my vendor in these new hues: 1910, 1912, 1913, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1919, 1921, 1922, 1924, 1925, 1931, 1938 and 1258

As well as two new colored sandies: Hue 1925(bright green) and 1933(this looks like brownish/black) :) Happy shopping!

Starnix

Sorceror
I am adding several of the new hued sandies to my vendor. Hues: 1930, 1922, 1928, and 1938.
Also restocking a bit of the new hued cloth.

Starnix

Sorceror
I am opening up vendor spots and am looking for the following vendors:

Keg
Regent
Instrument
Rares
Magic Weapons

I will charge 3k a week and remove any vendor that is selling items in an unethical manner. If you are interested let me know. :)

UO Genocide

Wanderer
should add a vendor for green thorns, orange and purple petals. I've been looking for green thorns the most they are high demand right now

Starnix

Sorceror
Real life time issues keep me from stocking my shop but I did manage to throw up some wands, tribal paint and tmaps for those interested. Thanks!

Starnix

Sorceror
Spring has sprung! I just stocked a bunch of plants(30ish campions and a few of the other natural hued plants. I will be growing more so keep checking back!

Starnix

Sorceror
I just put some of the newer hued bod sandies. Hues available are as follows:

I also have started mining again so there are a few more stone items up.
Thanks!