UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

wellll i have two last target macros that involve mouse wheel down...and through razor i can only make one so i recorded a macro of me doing "last target" and assigned it to CTRL mousewheel down [e gasp, it isnt cheats

Steve Zissou;1489283 said:
wellll i have two last target macros that involve mouse wheel down...and through razor i can only make one so i recorded a macro of me doing "last target" and assigned it to CTRL mousewheel down [e gasp, it isnt cheats

lol, im not questioning you cheating........i was just wondering why you dont use the razor hotkey for last target

flawful-

Wanderer

JesseJane;1489538 said:
lol, im not questioning you cheating........i was just wondering why you dont use the razor hotkey for last target

He clicks the bars and shit, I tried that, found it impossible to do haha.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

JesseJane;1489135 said:
if you cant stop crying about house hiding, go to del and fight..........

We tried that a few days ago. The only two times we ever saw you guys somewhere other then brit (@ del), the same thing happened both times. We killed 1 or 2 and then they gated to the doorstep of their house. Havn't seen your guild that far from your house in a long long time. Although Stides did lead a group down to the fields west of TB castle last night, which is pretty unlike Dreamteam to go so far from the house. It resulted in losing three consecutive 3v3s as another was called in each time we killed one, with a total deathcount of about 6 dreamteam to 0 rage members dead.

Jenova-hybrid;1490978 said:
We tried that a few days ago. The only two times we ever saw you guys somewhere other then brit (@ del), the same thing happened both times. We killed 1 or 2 and then they gated to the doorstep of their house. Havn't seen your guild that far from your house in a long long time. Although Stides did lead a group down to the fields west of TB castle last night, which is pretty unlike Dreamteam to go so far from the house. It resulted in losing three consecutive 3v3s as another was called in each time we killed one, with a total deathcount of about 6 dreamteam to 0 rage members dead.

do you want a cookie?
do you have a crush on stides and myself?
are you really african american?

Jayooo

Wanderer

jenova i can refer to you as MY BROTHER?

WHAT?

and ive known you since GL and never knew that?

i used to think i was the only black kid in UO back durin the GL days lol

Un4

Knight

Steve Zissou;1489190 said:

die more 2v1...i dont like to 1v1 you becasue its too easy ;)

i remember that rage log.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Everyone except rage please quit minax, so we can own your shit all day, at least they have balls enough to war us.

Status
Not open for further replies.