UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Sorceror
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

XxDRIVENxX;1746562 said:
So to you, huge numbers is 4 maybe 5 tops... you must be really bad at math...

i think everyone was on yesterday and we had 6

Lament

Knight

Bubbster;1328929 said:
Talking shit while you're in Dream Team...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Stides I just never understood how out of all the people on the server you could talk shit. You've always been in guilds that either zerg or househide like a big. Yes as of right now I will admit dynasty has been zerging but we still go out, 2 or 3 deep when the numbers on...doesn't matter if we have 2 or 6 people..we still go out.

It's funny how YEARS later, this still holds true.

I played with DreamTeam since this post was made.
FACT: if they have less than 5, they just sit in vent acting like the biggest fucken e-tards you could ever imagine.

Fags like DT never grow balls. Even after years of playing they have only become bigger pussies.

can't expect much tho when their guild consists of 17 yr old mommas boys, can asians, and a bald 26-year old pill popper that has no concept of reality

godofsoap

Wanderer

Didn't you get the memo? No one, let me repeat that for you because you're slow, no one gives a flying fuck about towns except for, apparently, you. So stop posting about who has towns. Thanks. Douche-fag.

Dream Team still sucks. Dynasty still needs its own faction. That is all.

Lament

Knight

Lafable;1746889 said:
Dream Team still sucks. Dynasty still needs its own faction. That is all.

LOOOLLLL just saw your newb guild get on

You sat around in del pond until baker and 2legit2quit got on too

Then you guys got Flubnugget Frank to get on his red alchy dexxer, that way it seems you have less numbers.

The four of you auto flagged me at DelPond, chased me for 20 screens with pots + wands and you couldnt drop me.

You are garbage and so is your guild.

that is all

Lament;1746808 said:

FACT: if they have less than 5, they just sit in vent acting like the biggest fucken e-tards you could ever imagine.

Fags like DT never grow balls. Even after years of playing they have only become bigger pussies.

can't expect much tho when their guild consists of 17 yr old mommas boys, can asians, and a bald 26-year old pill popper that has no concept of reality

why do you get dominated on a regular basis?

TheNuthigh

Knight

Lament;1746808 said:

lol i get it!!!

godofsoap

Wanderer

Lament;1747029 said:

Then you guys got Flubnugget Frank to get on his red alchy dexxer, that way it seems you have less numbers.

The four of you auto flagged me at DelPond, chased me for 20 screens with pots + wands and you couldnt drop me.

that is all

Potting and wanding is not something I'm good at, because it's gayer than aids so thanks for the compliment.

Lament

Knight

Lafable;1747076 said:
Potting and wanding is not something I'm good at, because it's gayer than aids so thanks for the compliment.

man that is a great excuse

Lament

Knight

MrBrightside;1747042 said:
why do you get dominated on a regular basis?

With a face like this

you've been getting dominated since the day you were born

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Lament;1747029 said:

that is all

how come when i saw u in brit yesterday with a partner you chased me around until i got my partner then you gated out.

Status
Not open for further replies.