UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ezkiel

Wanderer

I will be running an event every thursday night at 10pm-1am est. It will be a league in which guilds compete in a 3v3 field style fights. Each Thursday your guild will be assigned 1 opponent in which you will compete in 3 fights with. The results will be posted in the pvp forums with updates in standings. There will be a entrance fee of 150k for each team, this will be distributed to the 1st and 2nd place teams.

The format will be as follows:

3 members on each team of which no person/ip can participate on different Guild teams in a night.

Everything is allowed except: Field spells, summons, runic weapons, and orange petals.

The arena design will change every week and consist of around an 18x18/or larger in size.

The format of the league will consist of 6 divsions of 5 teams. Each team will play the other divisional members twice and it is yet to be decide how many out of division teams.

Top team out of every division and 2 best overall records outside those 6 will then be invited to an end of season tournament.

Guilds may have more then one team if spots are availiable after original signing up period. I will make another post to recieve applications for these.

Signing up for the league

PM me your team's guild, team name, aim of the team captain, and what time from 10pm - 1pm is best for guild (will try to structure divisions around time schedules)

I will then aim you and collect the entrance fee in game.

Each friday your matchup will be announced for the following week, and standings will be updated. You matchup will be assigned to a relative time such as 10:30 or 12:15. Your team will be expected to be present at start of match orforfeit all 3 matches. Note there might be minor changes to scheduling after seeing how the first few weeks go.

Event gates will go up around 9:40pm to bring people to the arena.

I hope that everyone has fun with this ongoing event. Maybe we will finally settle the question of which guilds are actually the best pvpers. Good luck and hope to see you on the field.

MORE INFORMATION:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56548

LATE SIGN UP:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56552

jagpanzer

Wanderer
Re: Sign up for the 3v3 Guild League

Will you allow more then 3 on a team - even if only 3 can participate in the fights? I'm wondering this, in case one player can't make it... will the team be forced to forfeit that week's game?

Ezkiel

Wanderer

jagpanzer said:
Will you allow more then 3 on a team - even if only 3 can participate in the fights? I'm wondering this, in case one player can't make it... will the team be forced to forfeit that week's game?

Any 3 Guild members can fight on a team in a given night. It could be a different 3 everytime. However if you have 2 teams they can only be on one of those teams that particular night.

Flipper

Knight

This is an awesome idea... any way it can actually be done in the field though?

Now I just gotta convince mi amigos to get off Divinity and come here once a week or so.

Ezkiel

Wanderer

Flipper said:
This is an awesome idea... any way it can actually be done in the field though?

Now I just gotta convince mi amigos to get off Divinity and come here once a week or so.

Right now the current design for the arena is 16 by 36. It will have obstacles and a different design everyweek. Pending on how long this runs I might just make one huge arena.

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Could a prize for the winning 3v3ers possibly be a temp. item such as the one given to the 5x and 7x champs? Such as 3 temp items, most likely clothing, given to the 3 teammates until they are beaten or something pro like that.

Flipper

Knight

- a ghost - said:
Could a prize for the winning 3v3ers possibly be a temp. item such as the one given to the 5x and 7x champs? Such as 3 temp items, most likely clothing, given to the 3 teammates until they are beaten or something pro like that.

I actually really like this idea, like a championship belt or something.

It has been done.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Pro Abortion said:
I think some money and a trophy is sufficient enough.

Some people already have to redesign their house just to fir all the gold tropheys in tho :/

Also, if its group based (ie several mini-leagues then a QF-SF-Final) then their should also be 'guild seedings' so guilds like Rage/Ckek6(lbs) and other top guilds (if there even is any) dont get in the same group, as this would lead to poor competition.

ecosu21

Wanderer

i didnt know rage was considered top guild to even be compared to ck6 ? so out with that idea :>