UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ezkiel

Wanderer
Re: Sign up for the 3v3 Guild League

_Choru_ said:
Some people already have to redesign their house just to fir all the gold tropheys in tho :/

Also, if its group based (ie several mini-leagues then a QF-SF-Final) then their should also be 'guild seedings' so guilds like Rage/Ckek6(lbs) and other top guilds (if there even is any) dont get in the same group, as this would lead to poor competition.

I will take care of that once all the guild info is in. Obviously I am not going to put all the top gulds in the same division. I will probably do a personal ranking of the guilds and spread them out as evenly as possible.

More importantly is that these guilds get teams in to make this league enjoyable:

lbs
Entourage
-x-
>!<
=-)
[SS
[rP
NKM
31D
SD!
LoC

Don't take offense if I didn't mention your guild, I just pulled these off the Top 10 faction and murder boards. If you know people in these guilds or any other encourage them to join.

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Answer my question Ezkiel!

Would a temp. item be possibly given to the 3 people whose team is winning, and the temp. item is then given to the team that takes their spot as champions if they should lose?

Ezkiel

Wanderer

- a ghost - said:
Answer my question Ezkiel!

Would a temp. item be possibly given to the 3 people whose team is winning, and the temp. item is then given to the team that takes their spot as champions if they should lose?

I will talk to Ryan about it. If he gives me the approval then yea. If not maybe some unique colored trophies. None of this is a definate, alot will probably depend on how well this works.

Flipper

Knight

ubetta said:
i didnt know rage was considered top guild to even be compared to ck6 ? so out with that idea :>

Check 6 isn't even a guild.

Wingdozer

Wanderer

So are you gonna be on horseback in this? were already signed up and all just wondering.

Ezkiel

Wanderer

Wingdozer said:
So are you gonna be on horseback in this? were already signed up and all just wondering.

Nope the arena while something like 21x22 still isn't big enough for horses.

Ezkiel

Wanderer

I am now allowing guilds to have more then one team. If your guild wants a second team simply pm me with your information.

Wingdozer

Wanderer

when u gonna aim us?

hmmm does it start next week?

edit-- ahh damn i see 8 days post now.. nevermind me im retarded.. didnt look at the rest of the thread.

the 150k you have to put up for the fight. Is that for every weekly night that your guild wants to compete in this event? Or is it just a one time expense to enter the league, and there after all fights your guild/team participates in is covered?

Ezkiel

Wanderer

I will be collecting the entrance fees Tuesday and Wednesday. You must be signed up before Wednesday.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Ezkiel said:
I will be collecting the entrance fees Tuesday and Wednesday. You must be signed up before Wednesday.
When does this start and when do I get my money?