UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarronik

Wanderer
Signatures

Hey, I need some practice making signatures so leave you aim and what you want in the forums and ill do the best i can... I want to get better at it so i can actually make some gold by doing sigs.

Example: Hey, could you please give me a signature with a monkey holding a banana and my aim and forum name going across it? Thanks my aim is <Enter aim name Here>

Ill start out with five signatures, people who post after five requests shouldnt expect to get it soon.

Thanks, Jarronik

Re: Signatures

can i get a sig with spongebob killing obama and my aim poptartworld24 on it? ;)

oh killing him with an e bolt.

Re: Signatures

When you decide to start again it would be cool if you could make Me a Sig with KiLLa KaM on it and two revolvers behind it with my aim down in the corner killakam321drop pm me or aim me if yo could do this for me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.