UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve213

Sorceror
Re: Signatures

Can i get one with the name Hot Pocket with like barbed wire wrapped around it and blood dripping off of it might seem a bit complicated but try it if you can do it ile love you :)

Vigelante

Wanderer

I love photoshop... and illustrator. Keep workin at it man, if you got any questions i might be able to help you with, shoot me a pm.

Wide-Brim

Wanderer

Hi... i would like to get a sig! that has my aim in bottom right corner and my name Baker in the middle! the background i would like to be a sweet ass car xD with different types of things w/e u put is cool.

aim BakerUOG

Spoony

Page

Vigelante

Wanderer

I made that sig for him (Hemperor) but they are saying its gotta be drug free... YET Ganjaman, Lament, and quite a few other people have a BIG pot leaf as their avatar or sig, and its ok for them. I dont understand ...

A Leet N00b-

Wanderer

hey palsky, alright man i've seen that you've done some good work, and frankly, my sig now isn't for UO it's for good ol' runescape. Haha yeah i know its lame but whatever. Anyway, can i get a sig with itsmikeagain across it, and like i want my aim as well ( which is Spartan Enduced) but the main detail i want a uo charcter in full black clothing ebolting a guy in full ice whtie or pure white. The guy in black is darkness, and the guy in white is light :D Haha. If you don't understand you can just add me or w.e on AIM. Thanks man.

andrewmh

Squire

let me get one with a nightmare humping a unicorn. with aim: Dragk420 in sig!! thanx!! and Copy right it!!! PM me

Rocangus

Wanderer

Name: Rocangus

Could I get one featuring Skeletor and Trap-Jaw from He-Man saying to He-Man, "By the power of deez nutz! LOLZ" AIM Steelflight26

Can you do animated ones? If so can you do one with a naked character picking up loot off a corpse and everytime he reaches down saying "oOOo piece of candy!" With my name Teh Money Shot! :) If you do that you'd be the man!

Can i get one with the the name HaVoK and my AIM : awooten8843. Also I lwould like it to have a picture of Obama's smiling face with " I'm not racist I have a black president"

Status
Not open for further replies.