UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Simple Stat Gains - (STR, DEX, INT)

zardd

Sorceror
Simple Stat Gains - (STR, DEX, INT)

First off this guide is based from This thread here

But i figured i would create a seperate one to collect other peoples methods and compile them into one thread.

Stat gains with kindling.
This is by far the easiest and straight forward way of gaining stats on Demise and 'virtually' any other RunUO server.
Requierments:
Camping skill to be at 0.0
1x Kindling

1. Raise or buy/train skills untill you reach the servers skill limit (700 here)
2. Once you have reached the roof ensure ALL your skill are set to raise.
3. Grab a dagger and double click it then click on the base of a tree.
4. You should now have some kindling.
5. Double check all skills are set to RAISE ^ and that you have 0.0 CAMPING.
6. Double click the kindling to try to start a fire.

Now because you have reached the skill total roof/limit you WONT gain any skill doing this meaning you will NOT light a fire and will fail to light one 100% of the time.
This continual use of the camping skill is how you gain stats so you can now either continue double clicking or set a macro to do it for you and over night you will have maxed your characters stats to the 225 limit.

On Demise you can raise 1 stat point every 15minutes

Note that you can set STR, DEX & INT to raise and lower just like you can with skills so its best to raise what you want the most first then fine tune it later or just sit and do it as it goes :)

Other methods of gaining stats:
Pbguy434 said:
Arms lore raises everything aswell. And you can do it before the 700 skill mark without risk of starting that camp fire.

Please post any other methods people know of stat gaining on Demise here and i will append it to this initial post with your name.

Happy stat gaining!

pbguy434

Knight
Arms lore raises everything aswell. And you can do it before the 700 skill mark without risk of starting that camp fire.

Pbguy434 said:

Ya know I tried it and didnt get a raise after 30 minutes, I figuared it had been patched out.

Joey-demise

Sorceror
I have been using the arms lore method and usually works but sometimes it gives me a little trouble, taking 5-10 minutes of macroing even though I know I haven't got a stat point in like an hour or so.

But it eventually works.

-
Joey

zardd

Sorceror
Updated with arms lore info as originally posted by Pbguy434 and confirmed by Joey. :cool:

Any other methods?

yoshi-hybrid

Wanderer
k

dunno how fast thats raises dex. prolly faster then the way i did it. but if not i did this get 0 music macro it all night. gain 15 dex points or so then set it to drop and buy uselss skills so that music drops to 0 then set those usless skills and repeat

Dinin

Wanderer
zord said:
:D harro dinin whats news of that forsaken place you came from? (Dras)
Has Req died yet? :p

oh most likely, i cant even find it on uog anymore, i was gonna go back and spam :( .

Re: Simple Stat Gains - (STR, DEX, INT)

Just wanted to note that camp fires are possible with 0 skill and everything set to gain skill. You still gain stats though. :)

Pordue

Wanderer

I agree, It will most definately start the camp fire, I filled my guy up to near overload with kindling, then macroed the stack, gained a few points, when all gone, go get more...rinse and repeat.

Then I used the arms lore methode for alittle while but after awhile i stopped gaining with that character even after leaving overnight just to test it......it will gain quite a few points in str for ya tho.

aint heard of that camp fire one before, very handy but now your saying ill need a bulk amount of kindling ?

ZigZag

Wanderer

i have the feeling this now depends on if you're an elf or human.. i did this with my elf mage and np all went smooth up with 1 kindling.
but since humans have now 20 in each skill(jack of all trades) it could be that you need tons of kindling.. am i right here?

WarriorMan

Wanderer

Yep that jack of all trades gives you 20 to camping although you cant see it in you skills gump humans have 20 to all skills atleast and that gives you everything you need to burn away thet kindling fast.

i had recebntly come to this conclusion myself, o well my huma char is fooked but at least i can train my elf with way

Pordue

Wanderer

I used the arms lore method with my human, i got to 120 str, and it stopped.....is that a max for one stat?

ZigZag

Wanderer

max is 125 each skill (BASE).. perhaps your total stats were maxed

bashir89

Wanderer

wat if i just put all stats locked or down, or do i have to be at the max?
also if im using arms lore do i lock it so it just gives me stats and not skills

EKiN

Knight

No you cant lock or lower your skills. camping or arms lore have to be up for this to work properly.

Hence having to be at 700 skill cap. if you arent you will keep gaining which ever method you choose to use.

It is assumed that you are 7x gm before working stats anyways. that way you first gain your stats naturally and then tweak them the way you want to with camping or arms lore.

bashir89

Wanderer

yes but i desperately need str so i can wear this armor which will help me train other stats