UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Simple Stat Gains - (STR, DEX, INT)

roxxorshogun

Wanderer
Re: Simple Stat Gains - (STR, DEX, INT)

1 stat per 15 minutes blows osi is faster then that =[ its such a pain when switching templates especially since theres hardly any soulstones

LoC

Wanderer

roxxorshogun;277685 said:
1 stat per 15 minutes blows osi is faster then that =[ its such a pain when switching templates especially since theres hardly any soulstones

works for me hehe =D ty for those that posted!

LoC

Wanderer

roxxorshogun;277685 said:

i found that if using the camp trick if you stop it after the first gains for two mins or so then start the macro again, it gains a bit faster i may be trippin tho but it seems to be that way

lilfsflip

Wanderer

camp fires are started by humans with 0 skill in camping because they are jack of all trades... meaning they start with 20 in each skill.

Evaluating Intelligence is awesome for intelligence for humans, arms lore for str in humans

elves can use camping "de nada" because they are not jack of all trades

LostTarget

Wanderer

This method suxx))) kidings have a chance to fire even if its 0 ))))) the best way to gain stat is..... STR Arms Lore Dex Snooping INT MAgery or something))) no problems with int though)

LostTarget;297224 said:
This method suxx))) kidings have a chance to fire even if its 0 ))))) the best way to gain stat is..... STR Arms Lore Dex Snooping INT MAgery or something))) no problems with int though)

kindlings change to fire with 0 skill if you are human, due to the jack of all trades. if you are an elf, it works perfect

Kelroth

Wanderer

Well I can say the kindlings work 100% on an Elf with 700 skill, I've been trying every other technique with no success and kindlings finally made my INT raise! :D