UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sm why don't you play with us? you don't like even numbered fights?

Don't think I've ever actually owned a vendor for more than a day tbh lol. But ok. Keep talking trash on the forums Mickey, I got u in check in game;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
and yea i think at this point mickeys gonna have to fight you again

because hes been talking greasy for months without a fight?

Without a fight?

I stomped him 30-3 on a giant dwarf like 2 months ago.

I know in his fantasy world he will say it like 6 months ago. But I have dates on the screen shots lol

Without a fight?

I stomped him 30-3 on a giant dwarf like 2 months ago.

I know in his fantasy world he will say it like 6 months ago. But I have dates on the screen shots lol
You are a liar, I never lost 30-3 to you.. Do you really think you are that good? There is no one who will beat me like that...period.. Please come do 30 duels with me and see who gets the last laugh.. You wouldn't duel me 30 times in one sitting if someone paid you real cash IRL. Let's duel quit talking and let's duel.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You are a liar, I never lost 30-3 to you.. Do you really think you are that good? There is no one who will beat me like that...period.. Please come do 30 duels with me and see who gets the last laugh.. You wouldn't duel me 30 times in one sitting if someone paid you real cash IRL. Let's duel quit talking and let's duel.

They're screen shots to prove it...

Holy fuck you're delusional lol

You know what happened when we dueled while u were on a giant dwarf;) u are only lying because u know I deleted everything about uo when I quit... UR A JOKE BRO. THERE IS A REASON U WONT DUEL ME NOW.. LAST TIMES WEVE FOUGHT... YOUVE LOST TO ME WHEN U DIDNT USE 5 CHARGES OF G HEAL WANDS WHEN I HAD 0 LMFAO..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No there is not screen shots to prove it u dumb fuck, where did u get that I seriously only won 3 duels out of 33??? Hahahahaha haha that's cute though. U are such a lying faggot.

These duels happened long after you quit for an hour.

Your screen shots were turned on but you don't have any because you lost 30-3

Lol... Yes it does.. My old laptop which I still have.. I'll show u the specs and you'll be ashamed that u even lost to me, can also screen share and show u the lag;) vs my new comp;) others can also back up my claims, duel me, stop making every excuse in the book and come fucking get some;)

No you lost 2-1 and only reason you won 1 was because I hit a 1000 ping spike and my pot blew up on me.

GG
You only won two times because u used 5+ G HEAL charges vs me not using any wands.. And u came back on an alt and had to use G HEAL charges on him too LMFAO. That's why you won't duel me... IM THAT FUCKING GOOD.