UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sm why don't you play with us? you don't like even numbered fights?

Even if he was on a cheat client.

You still died to a million ebolt syncs.

That's on you bro
You have died to eb syncs also... Ur an idiot LMFAO. And tech has damn sure died to a million eb syncs too;) go look at some videos of him dying back to back to back missing eb heals haha

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You have died to eb syncs also... Ur an idiot LMFAO. And tech has damn sure died to a million eb syncs too;) go look at some videos of him dying back to back to back missing eb heals haha
Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes.

But you happen to make those same mistakes over and over again.

You will continue to die to ebolt syncs just like you will keep losing to good players at alchy duels.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Sure you've beat me in the past haha.. You've been playing for 5 years at least more than me LMFAO. I've bee. Playing uo literally 1 year tops... And I'm better than you now;)
In the one year you have been playing you have just as many if not more alchy duels then me.

I haven't even hardly dueled at all over the last year and you spend all your free time doing it and still get smashed.

Easy AF

@Pat McGroin @tech.
I'll be home in hour, I'll be logged in and see you two pussies still on the forums, I'm willing to even 2v1 you fags and I'll still pull off a win at one point;) sure I'll die 2v1 but I will still get a win off y'all;)

tech.

Sorceror
heard stories bout a nigga
keep it real with yourself
hatin on a real nigga
really bad for your health

tech.

Sorceror
if it is alchy pwn's video he already said we bested him in combat.

and if you're not lying, i'm going to blame it all on azriasince he hasnt played in retarded long, I obviously don't make mistakes or die in uo.

tech.

Sorceror
also, me and eric have the sickest ebs.

out of the 100s of screenies I have of you 70% of them are ebolts.

you can't tell me they arent nasty, player.

If you ever killed me 2v1 I'd literally quit this game lol
Since all you do is lie, I'm going to see if I can do a system restore on the old comp or check around and see if I can somehow get my screen shots back, I will put ur lies in check... YES I killed neon whistle while u were busy off screening my dump and I changed to neon and killed him lol. U better hope I can't somehow get in touch with old screen shots u phony faggot. And the 30-3 on giant dwarf u know is a huge ass lie. At this point I'll take my old laptop to this computer shop and pay them to work some magic on old files

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You should.

And you should record it so I can hear what you tell the computer technician when he asks you why you're bringing your computer in lol.

"MICKEY MUNDAY WON'T STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!"

crying

IDC lol. It'll be hilarious as fucking hell to show everyone how much u truly lie. And I'll show you that you in fact did lose in our set of duels on a giant dwarf that you've been lying ur ass off about.

As if anyone actually believes you're lies... You've been a liar you're whole life I assume? And proud of it? You are so cool...

tech.

Sorceror
this was our last 2v2, uonewbs.

[2/13/2016 2:57:22 AM] tech: uhm
[2/13/2016 2:57:26 AM] tech: u gonna 2v2 still
[2/13/2016 2:57:30 AM] Josh Compton: Nah
[2/13/2016 2:57:32 AM] Josh Compton: Logging
[2/13/2016 2:57:36 AM] Josh Compton: For about a month
[2/13/2016 2:57:40 AM] tech: azria wants to know
[2/13/2016 2:57:42 AM] tech: are yall laggy?
[2/13/2016 2:58:13 AM] Josh Compton: Blockig everyone u play with
[2/13/2016 2:58:15 AM] Josh Compton: And i
[2/13/2016 2:58:18 AM] Josh Compton: You
[2/13/2016 2:58:21 AM] Josh Compton: Later
[2/13/2016 2:58:46 AM] tech: bruh
[2/13/2016 2:58:54 AM] tech: first of all everyone i play with already has you blocked

surprisingly josh compton still 2v2s with you after you made him pay me after losing stupid easy.

should have heard this dude "HE CANT EVEN CURE"