UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Small Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Small Updates

The following changes will be effective immediately after server wars this evening:

Wands can no longer be used in the default ruleset for duels and tournaments. You can still choose to allow them through custom rules (the option is Items -> Wands).

Staff members may disable 'leave house' for individual houses.

Fixed a bug with newbie dungeon teleporters not saving their 'newbie only' restriction across restarts.

Additionally, last weekend we fixed a bug that was making the greater heal spell approximately 10-15% less effective when a large number of players (5-20) were attacking the caster.

Mark

Knight
Re: Small Updates

KoNNaN;1869088 said:
interesting

brit gy?

That was added for event and role-playing purposes, not for staff members to use on player houses.

baja

Wanderer

Great fixes! Thank god for the wands, Now add duels for cash and we are set :p (Maybe a 2on2 ladder?)

Mark

Knight

baja;1869091 said:
Great fixes! Thank god for the wands, Now add duels for cash and we are set :p (Maybe a 2on2 ladder?)

I've wanted to wipe the ladder on a monthly basis for years. It's not a popular idea though.

baja

Wanderer

Mark;1869094 said:
I've wanted to wipe the ladder on a monthly basis for years. It's not a popular idea though.

Feel free, I doubt anyone would mind especially if you add teams to the ladder...

Mark

Knight

baja;1869097 said:
Feel free, I doubt anyone would mind especially if you add teams to the ladder...

Here is what I wanted to do a few years ago:

1. Have 1v1 and 2v2 ladders.
2. Save the top 10 in both categories for the month and clear the ladders.
3. Display each months top 10 lists on Players - My UOGamers
4. Have some sort of reward.

baja

Wanderer

Mark;1869109 said:

Please do this asap, it would make the game so much more fun... Duels would mean something and people would stop claiming how great they are 2on2 but yet never fight

Formater

Knight

Subaru STI;1869112 said:
can you elaborate on the leave house subject a little more please?

He already stated its only for events and role playing not to harass players.

Mark

Knight

Subaru STI;1869112 said:
can you elaborate on the leave house subject a little more please?

I added a setting to houses that allows a staff member to turn off the ability to 'leave house'. Tessa wanted a way to stop people from using 'leave house' in certain houses used for events, role-playing, etc. There may be other uses for it, but that was the main one.

furryolboy

Sorceror

Mark;1869109 said:

that would be great... :)

Kingllama

Knight

I would love the idea of monthly wipes of duels... It would give a meanin' to try to get top 10 again.

Binky :)

Wanderer

Mark;1869115 said:
I added a setting to houses that allows a staff member to turn off the ability to 'leave house'. Tessa wanted a way to stop people from using 'leave house' in certain houses used for events, role-playing, etc. There may be other uses for it, but that was the main one.

Will this effect yew moongate houses?

Sammich

Wanderer

just wipe the ladder, "a clone" has been the top duelist since i started here in 05, i have never seen him, and i dont think the number is going up.

an accurate duel ladder would be awesome too, players should need to defend the title on a regular basis, so we dont get the same player on top for doing nothing for 4 years.. hmm nevermind its starting to sound like faction points naow ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.