UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Small Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Small Updates

consider, faction pk wipes:)

put duel pits on another facet.

make a guild wars event. holding a capacity up to 5-8 players per guild.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

chance21021;1869219 said:
consider, faction pk wipes:)

put duel pits on another facet.

make a guild wars event. holding a capacity up to 5-8 players per guild.

I agree with the faction wipe.

Mark;1869109 said:
Here is what I wanted to do a few years ago:

1. Have 1v1 and 2v2 ladders.
2. Save the top 10 in both categories for the month and clear the ladders.
3. Display each months top 10 lists on Players - My UOGamers
4. Have some sort of reward.

I like this idea a lot.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

NO DO NOT WIPE THE SHARD Go farm and make some money like i did to become rich im rich now and dont feel like doing it all over again i like logging on and pvping not making gold ive put my time in

Stides40oz

Knight

Mark;1869109 said:

I dont know, it sounds interesting, but thinking about it this shard definately doesnt need a reason to get more people to hide in the duel pits. Maybe do this without any rewards. Also move the duel pits to another facet.

Mark;1869109 said:

why not take it to a vote? im sure more than enough people would be for it. most of the top 50 are alts that have been on for a year or more and most dont even play anymore.

incubusfan1413;1871633 said:
why not take it to a vote? im sure more than enough people would be for it. most of the top 50 are alts that have been on for a year or more and most dont even play anymore.

Why not stop scripting?

Slip

Page

Sammich;1869154 said:
just wipe the ladder, "a clone" has been the top duelist since i started here in 05, i have never seen him, and i dont think the number is going up.

an accurate duel ladder would be awesome too, players should need to defend the title on a regular basis, so we dont get the same player on top for doing nothing for 4 years.. hmm nevermind its starting to sound like faction points naow ;/

I had 5 characters under top 10 including 1st until I deleted them about 7 months ago (no farming rank)

and then I got a char to 7th and now its banned so I don't play anymore :{{

kas245

Wanderer

there should be evolution drags for pets and explo pots r boring last time i played, put some action in it like osi mortal strike i dunno

Kaplar

Sorceror

Mark;1869109 said:

I think you should do it in a sliding-window fashion, instead of each specific month. The reason is that people may wait until the end of the month to cramp in a bajillion games just to make top 10.
The cons are: no leader board for the specific month, you would have to keep a "live" top 10 list. Obviously, this would be an ever-evolving list since it would count the fights of only the last 30 days. The pros are: people will have to constantly fight to keep their name in the top 10; old fights would no longer count (compared to today).

Mark;1869085 said:
Additionally, last weekend we fixed a bug that was making the greater heal spell approximately 10-15% less effective when a large number of players (5-20) were attacking the caster.
What was the bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.