UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

amish_ned

Sorceror
so euo is legal?

I mean Luft is cold ass busted using it, and now he runs around saying "EUO!!"

Im confused a little here. I know that people use it, but when they are cold busted, isnt that enough for a ban.

Is it ok to use now?

Is it just ok for certain guilds?

Any word on any of this??

Re: so euo is legal?

amish_ned;2113146 said:
I mean Luft is cold ass busted using it, and now he runs around saying "EUO!!"

Im confused a little here. I know that people use it, but when they are cold busted, isnt that enough for a ban.

Is it ok to use now?

Is it just ok for certain guilds?

Any word on any of this??

Its none of your business how the staff handle the problems of the server.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Not legal. Although, you already know the answer to that question.

I can see where you're coming from though.

sssuuu

Knight

Its not legal and people risk a lot by using it.

If they get caught I'm sure they will not get away very lightly...

*Rides away on an emu*

Skribalicous

Traveler

Dany Mortal;2113148 said:

In a bit of a way it is.....It's fucking confusing when only some rules are enforced for some people....

It gives people who actually try to respect and follow the shard's rules a big disadvantage.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Me+Dixie+legos=fun;2113161 said:
You're all going to get busted using it as soon as you post a desktop screenshot with your easyuo folder visible.

busted = nothing really happens?

amish_ned

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2113148 said:

you are absolutely correct in this bit of information. However, as an active role in this community, I think I deserve clarification on the question at hand. A simple answer so that I may follow the rules more closely.

Skribalicous;2113160 said:
In a bit of a way it is.....It's fucking confusing when only some rules are enforced for some people....

It gives people who actually try to respect and follow the shard's rules a big disadvantage.
I'm sure the rules were enforced it's just not public light what happens.
amish_ned;2113172 said:
you are absolutely correct in this bit of information. However, as an active role in this community, I think I deserve clarification on the question at hand. A simple answer so that I may follow the rules more closely.

You have your answer go read the rules, it's not legal and never has been. You can rest assured he's been reprimanded or at least, has been given a warning.

spooj

Sorceror

yo yo yo my name is jo
i broke my toe one year ago
i have a lil bro his name is mo
eight times eight equals sixty foe
my rhymes are da shit and dats foe shoe
i fuck shyt up wit mah nasty flow
if you dont believe me den usea hoe

amish_ned

Sorceror

I know, I know. "Nothing to see here move along. It doesnt concern you, things are being handled."

*closes eyes tightly so doesnt see whats going on*

Addicted

Disciple

Did anyone ever report it properly or did everyone just assume that the staff who handle these things troll the forums looking for euo screen shots?

amish_ned

Sorceror

I assumed that they would have been talking about it, since i know a few saw the posts of what was happening. I dont want to be like Im busting anyones balls, but come on. Little equality here please.

I dont want to be the tattle tail, I know alot of people count on programs like this, But I have to explain to a guild the downside to using cheats like this. Right now I cant come up with anything. We have guild rules, use a third party, find another guild. We get enough heat for following the rules, now its hard to see the downside.

KoNNaN

Knight

I think so. The person that sent it to me asked how to report it. I sent him to irc and he said he found a gm.

it was never proven that i used it on the shard or anything, but i got my penalty. so mind ur own business, now i know not to have euox on my taskbar and post a SS of it even if its for another shard.. go along with your day now

Orgazmo

Knight

amish_ned;2113198 said:
But I have to explain to a guild the downside to using cheats like this. Right now I cant come up with anything. We have guild rules, use a third party, find another guild. We get enough heat for following the rules, now its hard to see the downside.

-With the use of 3rd party programs (if comes a time where they are completely detectable), the person using them will have a huge disadvantage of not knowing how to do something on their own very well
-EUO in my opinion is a huge disadvantage when trying to use it for Idoc Placement

I couldn't really think of much else....

Anyways around I don't know how harshly people are being punished when using 3rd party programs, but before I left we were reporting any AFK timers on Idoc Timers and we saw a bunch being pulled and put in jail. But I did see a couple have their chars deleted. Try paging in and see what a GM says...

amish_ned

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113209 said:
it was never proven that i used it on the shard or anything, but i got my penalty. so mind ur own business, now i know not to have euox on my taskbar and post a SS of it even if its for another shard.. go along with your day now

so thats why youre running around saying EUO? You sure learned your lesson.

Let me be the first to say "youre full of shit, you were in fact using it on this shard and have been ever since I was in IP". The proof is that you had a screen shot of this shard, with euo open, and no other shards open. Dont try to bullshit me Nate.