UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

Orgazmo

Knight
Re: so euo is legal?

amish_ned;2113216 said:
so thats why youre running around saying EUO? You sure learned your lesson.

Let me be the first to say "youre full of shit, you were in fact using it on this shard and have been ever since I was in IP". The proof is that you had a screen shot of this shard, with euo open, and no other shards open. Dont try to bullshit me Nate.

I don't think I've seen you this worked up before Ned...

Maybe close when I killed you with a Chain Lightning by targeting you instead of the MS guild.....But never like this....:scared:

amish_ned

Sorceror

I just dont like the fact that Nate, being one of the biggest shit talkers in the game, winds up being a cheater. I hate that little if anything is done when someone, like Nate is busted. Its a bad enough problem here, and someone needs to be an example, even if it was his dumbass that screwed up and busted himself.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Orgazmo;2113212 said:
-With the use of 3rd party programs (if comes a time where they are completely detectable), the person using them will have a huge disadvantage of not knowing how to do something on their own very well
-EUO in my opinion is a huge disadvantage when trying to use it for Idoc Placement

I couldn't really think of much else....

Anyways around I don't know how harshly people are being punished when using 3rd party programs, but before I left we were reporting any AFK timers on Idoc Timers and we saw a bunch being pulled and put in jail. But I did see a couple have their chars deleted. Try paging in and see what a GM says...

I agree.

EUO is a fucking joke. You can usually smell it from a mile away, if someone is using a PvP script. The important cheat clients are highly detectable and not much of an issue anymore. The players who used the beta KUOC client, did receive perma bans. Thats not to say they don't visit the server with alternate IPS. But, the GMS will reban their IPS when they come back around, if its been banned before for that reason (even if they aren't using a cheat client).

KUOC was the dirty dog for cheaters for a while. I'm sure there are tons of PvPers who have been around for a few years, who can spout off a few names of people who use EUO ALL THE TIME. Its funny though, the ones who are known scripters seem to be allowed to stick around. Yet, if your caught on the dirty client, your stay at UO:Gamers always seems to be limited.

I don't know of a single player who uses EUO, that is anything but trash, or known as trash. It really is just a crutch client. You can see the holes in peoples game when they are avid EUO users.

There are lots of people who could pick up using EUO tomorrow, with some great scripts, and still blow cock at the game. I would honestly care less if they were using it.

Just go ask.... nevermind. This has been an obvious problem for years in the PvP community, but EUO won't turn a bad player into a good player.

um i got windows 7, so u dont see my other clients up unless i put my cursor over the uo icon on the taskbar, calm down bro.. LOL

Orgazmo

Knight

amish_ned;2113226 said:
I just dont like the fact that Nate, being one of the biggest shit talkers in the game, winds up being a cheater. I hate that little if anything is done when someone, like Nate is busted. Its a bad enough problem here, and someone needs to be an example, even if it was his dumbass that screwed up and busted himself.

I feel ya man. I think in personal opinion that the punishments should be much higher than what it is.....Slaps on the wrist don't seem to be stopping the use of EUO. So why not start bringin in the 2 week suspensions, Year Bans on the account, etc.

idk, yall keep makin threads lol, but i can see if they caught me INGAME using it, but its a screenshot like i said, copying runebooks on dfi, u should try it.

Orgazmo

Knight

luftwaffe;2113251 said:
the gms can check my logs ect

When moving stuff from the closet to the garage yesterday, I saw a box my mom wrote "ECT" on too....I laughed and made fun of her....It's "ETC" Nate. :tounge2:

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Reign Flame;2113248 said:
I think one of the reasons this has struck such a cord with Ned, is because a lot of people nearly get banned on small technicalities with no evidence, and here we have Nate with full on evidence of the crime. We could not get any clearer evidence than him making a youtube video admitting it. The fact he runs around saying "EUO" is not just showing he learned nothing, but giving the staff and how they rule, a bad name.

It's obvious what this has caused already with the amount of views and replies to this and the other thread. I follow every rule, except if I mess up a afk-advertisement and do it under 60seconds. I make sure every guildmate of mine understands that if you break a Hybrid rule, you're out of the guild. So now this happens with evidence, and Nate gets to walk around screaming 'EUO' like a punk. It makes it harder to explain to my guild why these Hybrid rules matter.

I understand 100%, why he would be upset with this. Its just beating a dead horse. There is just some shit people can do and get away with (as im 100% sure you and Ned can attest to). Even with this case in mind, using EUO will still probably get you in trouble. But, I don't think its the kind of trouble most people were hoping for- it probably depends on the person and circumstance (unfortunately).

The worst punishment I've heard from EUO, is when someone was using it to scam people. In that case, they got that particular account deleted. But, that person did not learn their lesson in the least bit, because I'm sure their using it still today.

Luft is still just a kid, no disrespect to him. Kids on UO are just not worth spending the time to worry about.

Newk

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113251 said:
i dont run around saying euox, the gms can check my logs ect, stop raging, u guys lose at idoc.

And spending 24 hours a day standing in front of imaginary houses in hopes that you will obtain some shiny gold pixels is winning? Awesome life bro. Where do I sign up? Is there a link to your guild forums directly on the EasyUO homepage?

um i wouldnt even camp an idoc for over 2 hrs, 24 hours ur fuckin trippin LOL. YOU MIGHT.. but i wouldnt.

amish_ned

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113251 said:
i dont run around saying euox, the gms can check my logs ect, stop raging, u guys lose at idoc.

talk more shit, you cheat. You have lost any respect I have ever had for you.

RAKninja

Page

WillyDaSquid;2113259 said:
Luft is still just a kid, no disrespect to him. Kids on UO are just not worth spending the time to worry about.

oh, so that's why he can break the rules. i should try that myself.

emiglio

Sorceror

Lets take a vote so the GM's can see it. Who wants to play with cheaters? Yay or Nay?

Nay for me, ruins the balance of the game when people don't abide by all the same rules. I think when i signed up for this shard and read the rules one of the first things I saw was EasyUO is ILLEGAL. How can you weasel your way out of a ban on this? How much have you donated kid? must be the only reason you are still among us.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

RAKninja;2113265 said:
oh, so that's why he can break the rules. i should try that myself.

I think the majority of people could use EUO in this thread, while not seeing any real improvements in their game.

So... go for it. I bet you don't get caught for cheating.

Orgazmo

Knight

Phooey;2113266 said:

Thats for staff problems not players....
And Addicted was being sarcastic saying someone should report this in game or through IRC and people shouldn't assume that the Staff is on the forums waiting for something like this....