UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

mytilus

Sorceror

Slugworth

Squire
last one was in wrong

spammed at luna and brit gate

Have you ever considerer that it was a Saturday on a summer night? Have you failed to realize this is Demise where pussies are normal here. Next Saturday go do something.

and still nobody came....

except kapero and friskel, the rest of you are wussies i guess

kolbycrouch

Knight
It's possible, that there were not enough reds playing together to even come and fight you, especially if you announced the harrower, you knew you had plenty of people to defend. You know I have nothing personal against any of you guys, the biggest problem in my opinion was how to get the co-operation out of some of the foreign players. We did a harrower if you remember, in deceit. We had enough people, that it would have been frustratingly sad to have lost it to any realistic group of players on this shard these days. None of you are really bad players, but no-one that I noticed was exceptionally great either, outside of celes maybe. You have moderate to good co-ordination at times, large numbers, and use a game mechanic, that when coupled with the former mentioned factors, make it incredibly difficult to penetrate a parameter, especially a choke point. I think the biggest problem you guys are facing at the moment, is that no unified group has the numbers/tactic/co-ordination to make combat with you.

It's possible, that there were not enough reds playing together to even come and fight you, especially if you announced the harrower, you knew you had plenty of people to defend.

I would just assume there was people on that were scared to come because there was like 20+ blues at server wars less then an hour from the harrowers