UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

I would just assume there was people on that were scared to come because there was like 20+ blues at server wars less then an hour from the harrowers

Continue to stroke your e-peen at the thoughts of being good at this game. It's been shown and proven that without wind and MB's peepee holding you have no chance. hz is the only guild ever to require the use of chokes to pvp regardless of the situation and outnumbering their opponents.

Can't wait till you reply about how every guild uses them at spawns.

Literacy hard.

Not as hard as this game though.

Continue to stroke your e-peen at the thoughts of being good at this game. It's been shown and proven that without wind and MB's peepee holding you have no chance. hz is the only guild ever to require the use of chokes to pvp regardless of the situation and outnumbering their opponents.

Can't wait till you reply about how every guild uses them at spawns.

Literacy hard.

Not as hard as this game though.

game must be hard for you since you disappeared from it after quitting hz

kolbycrouch

Knight
Just because there was 20 blues, doesn't mean they play together.

I believe DJ has life stuff to attend to, otherwise you would most likely see all of us sporting the same tag.

Just because there was 20 blues, doesn't mean they play together.

I believe DJ has life stuff to attend to, otherwise you would most likely see all of us sporting the same tag.

when i joined hz and he was in the guild he was on every single day for hours now i see him maybe once a month outside luna. If he has so much life stuff to attend to why does he come in every thread on the forums to post random nonsense. I have zero respect for this kid based on all the shit talking he does on the forums but is never in game.

kolbycrouch

Knight
when i joined hz and he was in the guild he was on every single day for hours now i see him maybe once a month outside luna. If he has so much life stuff to attend to why does he come in every thread on the forums to post random nonsense. I have zero respect for this kid based on all the shit talking he does on the forums but is never in game.

For one, he's a really cool guy, just comedic, likes to say funny shit on forums. Two, he is probably using mobile or something, it's easy for a decently intelligent person to articulate a clever response on a forum rather quickly. Takes no time out of your day really, compared to actually playing. Especially when your other guildmates are doing the same things. Why haven't you seen I.D.? Or hicks in the game lately? Other things are taking them away from it temporarily.

I have better things to do in summer than kill dim-wits like you.

Please respect me, I'm just a kid :<

For one, he's a really cool guy, just comedic, likes to say funny shit on forums. Two, he is probably using mobile or something, it's easy for a decently intelligent person to articulate a clever response on a forum rather quickly. Takes no time out of your day really, compared to actually playing. Especially when your other guildmates are doing the same things. Why haven't you seen I.D.? Or hicks in the game lately? Other things are taking them away from it temporarily.

Don't give him the answers... It's no fun that way :(

hickman48

Knight

I was just on the other day at 7 am when i got off work :<

mytilus

Sorceror

Before wind there was a guild that dominated and controlled all spawns.....
this guild is hz

Before tempest id hicks dj ghetto even joined hz there was a guild that dominated and controlled all spawns....
this guild is hz

As for numbers, its a fact in all games that everybody wants to be a part of the best guild, sorry we can't help being the best but we have been turning alot of people away lately...
this guild is hz

There was a guild that beat you guys on the field without chokes more than once, yew gate comes to mind and some idoc fights, and another time that ghetto had to leave because his tunic was 0/255 or something and u guys had to repair.....
this guild is hz

hickman48

Knight
Before wind there was a guild that dominated and controlled all spawns.....
this guild is hz

Before tempest id hicks dj ghetto even joined hz there was a guild that dominated and controlled all spawns....
this guild is hz

As for numbers, its a fact in all games that everybody wants to be a part of the best guild, sorry we can't help being the best but we have been turning alot of people away lately...
this guild is hz

There was a guild that beat you guys on the field without chokes more than once, yew gate comes to mind and some idoc fights, and another time that ghetto had to leave because his tunic was 0/255 or something and u guys had to repair.....
this guild is hz

This is also the same guild that lost 8 v 3 at destard

This is also the guild that lost 7 v 4 at ice west

This is also the guild who gets wiped once = numbers and does not come back

Yew fights also happens to be uploaded in my link you guys had a few deaths then waited at brit for more fights at yew @-@ logic
Thats a shame : \

SCV

Wanderer
Everyone is lucky that you were not online.

You are probably a young boy that plays a red with no honor, maybe when you are a few years older you will see how wrong you were to play in such a way.
But for now, go watch some power rangers and stop trying to be cool in a ultima online forum...

kolbycrouch

Knight
You are probably a young boy that plays a red with no honor, maybe when you are few years older you will see how wrong you were to play in such a way.
But for now, go watch some power rangers and stop trying to be cool in a ultima online forum...

I'm not the guy who senseless talks shit about reds on forums, just because I was attacked by one while participating in felluca activity, this IS ultima online, if you don't like reds, please play a different shard catered to your needs, or even better, play a different game. You obviously play in fel, or you wouldn't have much input, and you obviously play a blue, or else you wouldn't spout out the most ridiculously stupid comments about red characters. I take it, that red characters have killed you and halted your activity. The simple fact is, this is how ultima online works, your opinion on the matter, really doesn't change any of it, except for making you seem stupid.

SCV

Wanderer
Oh, on the contrary, my friend, I have increased my activities in felluca, and my preparations. You are right, me and my friends don't tolerate reds, that's pretty much the only right thing you said.
I wont tell you more about it, don't wan't to give you any advantage.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Oh, on the contrary, my friend, I have increased my activities in felluca, and my preparations. You are right, me and my friends don't tolerate reds, that's pretty much the only right thing you said.
I wont tell you more about it, don't wan't to give you any advantage.
It would not provide me any advantage, seeing as I don't stalk blues at there spawns etc. I have nothing against you personally as I have said before, I just don't understand your attitude regarding red characters, since this is UO where red characters are an essential part of this game. I CAN understand you being upset because your forced to do things in fel based on game mechanics, but you should realize, at this time and place, being in fel to achieve certain goals is un-avoidable.