UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

Mister Pink

Squire
I'm not in Hz. I'm not great at 1v1s, but honestly even when it's a close match or I win, It's boring to me.

Who cares about the old pvpers? Its not like most people really give a shit about them. Yeah if they were your buddies or old foes then you will get nostalgic about them, but i dont share that feeling. Its a video game. I play this game for fun. I don't care how great someone else is or blah blah blah. Group battles are fun though. So 3v3s and up and sounds good to me.

Guild battles at spawns are the most fun this game has to offer, and 1v1s are boring.

Slugworth

Squire
Of course It is. Demise has no decent compitition.

Hz claims allot more then what they are actually.

If hz are so dominating why are they not controlling the market of scrolls and replicas.

As long as anyone else spawns or lives 5 min at a major gate then hz is not dominating shit.

Hz are so dominating that I was able to pull a coon solo 2 nights ago at 7pm est.

Sad to say hz will only do what most other guild did and fall when a group decides to take over.

E. Is a guild that was able to claim domination. No one was able to spawn nor buy a scroll unless bought from them.
They had the market.

Shit barcode dominated more then hz with less members.
Shit hz ran away as soon as they heard paul and bile was on there screen and that is a known fact.

Yeah you guys stood to them once they lost everything.
We even tried to come back with about 4 of us after they lost everything, us 4 even managed to break through hz choke point at a harrower killing them. Of course they came back and with their numbers and us 4 trying to defend/kill the harrower with wind on us was overwhelming and they took it back. Hz is nothing and never will be.

It sounds like you dislike UO why do you continue to post random douche bag comments on the forums then. Why have you also played it for 5 years based on the age of your forum account if it was so broken and terrible as you say.

I've played because wind was here since day one....

Retards gonna retard.

Diz

Wanderer
Slug I don't understand why you're so concerned with quantifying who is good or bad in a 17 year old game with an average pop of ~300.

This isn't competitive, there's no new meta to discover, it's just people having fun doing what they enjoy in the game. Anyone and everyone who had goals in it most likely achieved them long, long ago. I've run into very few tryhards in my time here, cuz most have basically already plateau'd and are in perma-chill mode... even if they do PvP... so how can you ever really know when a lot of people here aren't even motivated to pop boners anymore over killshots.

Far be it from me or you or anyone else to tell them their activities are pointless, cuz in reality same can be said for any activity in UO. I'd make up a statistic right now along the lines of '90% of people here already won the game'. If you define winning as something different than them, well, that's the Bartle Test at work.

I think it's simply great that people still enjoy playing this game, no matter what they do. If this game was new and had a huge pop arriving to go min/max on everyones asses, then yeah put your hard hat on and your game face. But that's not the reality, it's 2014...

At this point? Anyone doing anything in this game that they enjoy is what matters, what keeps this whole thing going. Who cares if they do something I enjoy or not, or if they are the best at it, as long as they are doing something they enjoy and they stay engaged and active. They can be a PKing griefer or a bank sitter, as long as they are having fun and around, I can't hate too much. Keep the UO funk alive! :D

hickman48

Knight
Shit barcode dominated more then hz with less members.
Shit hz ran away as soon as they heard paul and bile was on there screen and that is a known fact.

Yeah you guys stood to them once they lost everything.

This is not 100% true Me Id Tempest and brunus did a 4v4 with barcode at wrong and won. It was a few days later Me Dj and id carried mb vs 4 barcode i think mb has that video uploaded somewhere. They where less organized at brit being we just showed up did not ask for 4v4 or anything and brunus keep recalling in once the fights where pretty much over. But you can watch the video mb was playing like a timid mouse for 90% of it cuz he never did like fighting even fights much less barcode.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/550189/

MB

Knight
Me Dj and id carried mb vs 4 barcode i think mb has that video uploaded somewhere. They where less organized at brit being we just showed up did not ask for 4v4 or anything and brunus keep recalling in once the fights where pretty much over. But you can watch the video mb was playing like a timid mouse for 90% of it cuz he never did like fighting even fights much less barcode.

Slugworth

Squire
This is not 100% true Me Id Tempest and brunus did a 4v4 with barcode at wrong and won. It was a few days later Me Dj and id carried mb vs 4 barcode i think mb has that video uploaded somewhere. They where less organized at brit being we just showed up did not ask for 4v4 or anything and brunus keep recalling in once the fights where pretty much over. But you can watch the video mb was playing like a timid mouse for 90% of it cuz he never did like fighting even fights much less barcode.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/550189/
Every organized fight I did with Paul or Bile ended up in a victory. When barcode had there best players on they were ruthless. What other two members were with Paul and Bile? And what members of barcode were in the 4v4 against you guys?

hickman48

Knight
Every organized fight I did with Paul or Bile ended up in a victory. When barcode had there best players on they were ruthless. What other two members were with Paul and Bile? And what members of barcode were in the 4v4 against you guys?

@ wrong it was Notorious russ- descent of man nystul

@ brit in mb video it was you descent of man insomnia nystul but as i said it was less organized on your guy end pretty sure we showed up when you where not ready was not like the wrong fight

Slugworth

Squire
@ wrong it was Notorious russ- descent of man nystul

@ brit in mb video it was you descent of man insomnia nystul but as i said it was less organized on your guy end pretty sure we showed up when you where not ready was not like the wrong fight
Oh nice, sure do miss Pauls bow and tactics suit :(. Is a shame he lost everything and he wasnt even active at that time.

Mister Pink

Squire
Oh nice, sure do miss Pauls bow and tactics suit :(. Is a shame he lost everything and he wasnt even active at that time.

"All By Myself"

by Slugworth

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And playing Demise was just for fun
Those days are gone

Living alone
I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial them on skype
Nobody's home (or they tell me they won't play that dogshit server)

All by myself
Don't want to play on Demise all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't want to play on Demise all by myself anymore

Hard to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure,
So I ask for 1v1s on forums
No one responds, those days are gone

All by myself
Don't care about anyone here anymore
All by myself
Don't care about playing with a bunch of noobs

Everyone knows
I'm better than all of these noobs in 1v1s
You must like 1v1s or you are a weakling
Where has my team gone
Those days are gone. :(

Just trolling you man, but seriously I'm tired of hearing about the great barcode. It means absolute dick in the here and now. Get a new team, bring back your old team, train a new team, or keep asking for 1v1s that no one really cares about.

Slugworth

Squire
I rarely play regardless, that is why a quick 1v1 would be convient. I don't blame my buddies for not wanting to come back. And I have people I play with if I or they even login, Id, and hicks and them.

Lucifall

Knight
Before hz... there was R.W, e., Chi., Zen., and barcode and they all would have crushed you
I suggest you look up what the word dominating means, what hz does is not it.
Dominating means exercing control over something. Hz exercises control over felucca spawns, and is thus dominant in that regard.

If we are going to mention past people, I can name many teams that could trample over any guild that's currently present in Felucca... but these times are long gone and won't come back.

mytilus

Sorceror
Before hz... there was R.W, e., Chi., Zen., and Barcode...

And where are they now? I think I rest my case with point one.

But here is some felucca history for you anyway...

Hz has been a guild tag since 2009

Around August of 2011 MB and Lukin and some others "split" from barcode 'to encourage more pvp'
It was not long after this Hz successfully stole a harrower from Barcode.
I say stole but they literally crushed them... MB, Lukin, Pz, blacula, alucard, Marshall, MDMA, maybe some others I have missed.

pictures here... http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/487415/#post-3751813

Hz has dominated the server ever since, anybody who claims otherwise needs to only open their eyes and search the forums

Do people post on and on that [X] guild is ruining the server?
Do people post on and on that [Lord] guild is ruining the server?
How about Hi5 or Bos or Zs or D*A any other iteration of shard alliance?

You all seem to claim Hz only fights with numbers but there are plenty of videos where we have raided 10 or more with only 2 or 3 people. If you are somebody who just wants to go to fel and have open and free champ spawns then yes you are gonna fucking hate us. But if you are somebody who only spawns in hopes of spurring some pvp then Hz is going to bring it, every time. I go and screw with people solo all the time if i find a spawn and nobody else is on to help me.

So now here is the million dollar question for you all....
You all seem to herald E. as some kind of long lost messiah guild but yet according to frost they had a choke hold on felucca many times worse than HZ currently does, and yet Hz is the devil that is ruining demise today? One day when MB decides he is too old or has no time for silly wizard games Hz will likely fall to the wayside like many before it. And Hz will be heralded as one of the greatest guilds of all time. Even better than e. or Chi or Zen. they will say? And the others will say oh yeah hands down.

Slugworth

Squire
Im just gonna stop at you saying you guys split from barcode, it was actually a group decison from the core members to release you guys now that you were suited up to create more pvp. I didnt even bother reading the rest.

hickman48

Knight
Hz will be heralded as one of the greatest guilds of all time. Even better than e. or Chi or Zen. they will say? And the others will say oh yeah hands down.

The above guilds listed had team work xhealing and people who where able to fight even numbered fights be it 1v1 2v2 xvx

You all seem to claim Hz only fights with numbers but there are plenty of videos where we have raided 10 or more with only 2 or 3 people.

Yes random blues new to the server not use to casting much less fighting vs wind i know for a fact its not hard to kill 10 unorganized spawners that don't carry pots congrats.