UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted

Squire
seriously, i should wait on them for hours? forgotton one seriously dont even reply to me, your not worth. you duel me now or you stay in your place, like a good bitch from now on.

point blank, fool.

its been an hour and no reply in game or on forums for either. 25kk suit all for 1kk and they talk shit then dont message back in an hour. dude get real. your hz is why you take there side. ive offered the entire server a chance at a 25kk suit for 1kk if they lose. i dont have time to wait hours for them to be ready to come after they challanege me. ive never liked your logic. thanks for liking mine tho. haha shall we meet for dueL? thats right dodge bitch

Hmmmm.... I wonder why people don't reply to posts...

Here's a list of reasons ( not all inclusive )
- Playing another game
- Went to eat
- Went to bathroom
- Went to work
- Went to touch private parts to my avatar
- Went to touch significant other's private parts while looking at my avatar
- Went to the gym

P.S. I don't like your logic, I love it. Learn to read. I'm not Hz, everyone knows you're operant definition of dueling ( see previous post ) and hence why you get minimal replies. If you offer to duel people in a 15x15 box, you might have better luck getting matches....

Kurupted

Squire
Hmmmm.... I wonder why people don't reply to posts...

Here's a list of reasons ( not all inclusive )
- Playing another game
- Went to eat
- Went to bathroom
- Went to work
- Went to touch private parts to my avatar
- Went to touch significant other's private parts while looking at my avatar
- Went to the gym

P.S. I don't like your logic, I love it. Learn to read. I'm not Hz, everyone knows you're operant definition of dueling ( see previous post ) and hence why you get minimal replies. If you offer to duel people in a 15x15 box, you might have better luck getting matches....

thanks for not reading too. I said no need to reply. i knew you would dodge. now be a good bitch and be gone.

your entire argument if flaws ive tried to showing people exactly how before. however, it seems the entire server is retarded and completely biased. ive made the most sound arguments before and people still sit here and say im wrong and someone else who talks in complete riddles about movies(literally) is right. no time for this bubba.

ONE LAST TIME...1v1 me or STAY IN YOUR PLACE BITCH BOY.

im so mad :( wahh angry. im mad because i offered my suit for 1v1 and instead of you taking it you sit on forums and talk shit./ wahhh im so angry man. your weak bro. get stepping or meet me in game 1v1.

So you're mad because no one wants to play with you.

Who's the bitch boy here? :confused:

You are. :eek:

Kurupted

Squire
haha hahah . demise so fucking weak man. i see why no one ever agreed with me now. all fucking haters bro. someone beat me 1v1 please

Kurupted

Squire
i love your dodge skills tho, this forum was made for pvpers inttrested ina boost in gear. apparently you know you dont have what it takes. so ima have to ask you to be gone now bubba. go do some more bods or somthing .

Merc

Traveler
I always loved your logic.

Post on forums challenging people to 1v1 field fight. ( This allows you to just run when low and take advantage of people with lower ping )
When someone replies, start counting from that moment.
Reply 10 minutes later saying that you waited at (Insert obscure location here) for 10 minutes and they didn't show up because they are scared.

Or when you're in Brit and he shows up, you flag him he runs a bit doesn't get you below half then runs back to gate and hops through. Followed by him hoping back and forth calling you scared. :( Waste of time

Kurupted

Squire
cucumber called it folks. nothing like talking shit to the people on forums who are affraid of you in game. hhaha this is fucking great.

REAL PVPERS HIT ME UP TOMORROW

Reximus

Page
Doesn't look like you're going to get a fight, just give your stuff to me? I won't make you wait to come get it.

i love your dodge skills tho, this forum was made for pvpers inttrested ina boost in gear. apparently you know you dont have what it takes. so ima have to ask you to be gone now bubba. go do some more bods or somthing .

Actually this forum was made for "General Discussion", this thread was made for you to continue to make a mockery of yourself and for my amusement.

Kurupted

Squire
Or when you're in Brit and he shows up, you flag him he runs a bit doesn't get you below half then runs back to gate and hops through. Followed by him hoping back and forth calling you scared. :( Waste of time

completely true except for the fact. i told you i was waiting for someone at moonglow. and i told you to message me on forums for 1v1 and id give you your chance? Do you want it now?

Kurupted

Squire

yeah please bitch ima stay up an extra 30 just for you, messgae me saying you want the 1v1 and ill message you where to meet

Kurupted

Squire
thats cute btw not below half? i nearly killed you in 20seconds before returning to moonglow to wait on the challenger