UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted

Squire
btw its cute ive spanked 3 tonight yet havnt got a single 1kk. yet im known as the one who doesnt pay up. sad sad hide behind hickmans afk kill. fine if you dont believe me maybe he can be the one to come get my suit. ha hickman will never kill me again ive learnt my lesson about afk at bg

Killa DJ

Sorceror
dude why do u leave to talk shit here? Stay in fel brit and fight or talk shit when im fucking there next to you....

You precast strangle, and run of screen to go precast more shit... how is that good?... want to see me run off screen next time and see how neither will accomplish shit? Get the fuck back over here

Kurupted

Squire
you ran away from him 30 tiles before he even finished casting a spell

i ran 30 tiles before he even finsihed casting, so he must of not been afk? thanks for proving he is a liar. he flagged me bro. i did not crim him. i let each of you that lost tonight get the first spell on me and you still come at me with this weak afk running bullshit?

Kurupted

Squire
dude why do u leave to talk shit here? Stay in fel brit and fight or talk shit when im fucking there next to you....

You precast strangle, and run of screen to go precast more shit... how is that good?... want to see me run off screen next time and see how neither will accomplish shit? Get the fuck back over here

1v1 you lost can i have my 1kk and then you can get a rematch. its stated in the first post. that my suit if you win but you pay 1kk if you lose. you no challenge man il run thru you all night but you need to pay me first

Kurupted

Squire
I don't have the gear, the ping, or the mental stamina for that sort of "field" pvp, aka, running from town to town.

town to town, man dont be another hater. be your own man. i killed him within 30 seconds not nearly enough time to run town to town. and yes i ran after h expl curse concusiion but after that when i heled he literally ran the entire time untill death.

Kurupted

Squire
its pathetic you guys call me a runner yet i run less than you on average. like wtf? haters suck some more of my balls plz

Killa DJ

Sorceror
Haha I Didn't know the new forum rule is that you must read 6 pages of a bitch talking shit before I can write... Either way I've killed Billy, and any of the other guys your scared of, plenty of times on field ONE VS ONE the same way they've killed me plenty as well. If your method of killing is precasting strangle, and running off screen to keep pre-casting then you are worthless.

you are SHIT... dont call yourself a beast of demise if you play cheap, thats called being a bitch.

Killa DJ

Sorceror
and LMAO at your video on youtube, your a fucking LOSER!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

your life prolly sucks ass bahahahhahahahahhaha

Kurupted

Squire
Haha I Didn't know the new forum rule is that you must read 6 pages of a bitch talking shit before I can write... Either way I've killed Billy, and any of the other guys your scared of, plenty of times on field ONE VS ONE the same way they've killed me plenty as well. If your method of killing is precasting strangle, and running off screen to keep pre-casting then you are worthless.

you are SHIT... dont call yourself a beast of demise if you play cheap, thats called being a bitch.

ouch man your mad. i would be too if i talked shit like you then got steam rolled within 20seconds. and for you to assume im scared of the people i listed ineligible it proves you read the post. bro you just fucking told on yourself. you retard. btw, you are no competition.

ill kill you 100-0, but you need to pay me 1kk after each defeat. i will not continue to repeat myself to players that have already been smashed

Kurupted

Squire
You still owe me 5kk.

ha beat me now. you know you cant, you know you caught me afk. shall i post your skype message. saying the only reason you lied was because you like to troll? naw no point, how about you beat 1v1 now? stay in your place hickman

Kurupted

Squire
You still owe me 5kk.

i dont owe you shit hickman. should show how much i care about this game. never gave a shit what this server thought. but if you wanna bring up a afk kill some more. fuck it

Attachments

• take that weak shit on.png
    take that weak shit on.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 20

Kurupted

Squire
^ i called you a fucking liar numerious times and you just said thing like i didnt say anything, i like to troll. you got that kill afk and we all should know that now. its sad a man has to lie about video games. go get some pussy faggot

Kurupted

Squire
^tbh tho id came back a fucked me up numerous times with his bok mage. however, i didnt know what to expect fro that template and thats how he got me. (challenge is available for him to if he would like to try again) however, he lied about this game too. sad nerds

hickman48

Knight
ha beat me now. you know you cant, you know you caught me afk. shall i post your skype message. saying the only reason you lied was because you like to troll? naw no point, how about you beat 1v1 now? stay in your place hickman
i dont owe you shit hickman. should show how much i care about this game. never gave a shit what this server thought. but if you wanna bring up a afk kill some more. fuck it
^ i called you a fucking liar numerious times and you just said thing like i didnt say anything, i like to troll. you got that kill afk and we all should know that now. its sad a man has to lie about video games. go get some pussy faggot
do you honesyl think i should have paid you

hickman "ive not said annything about it" lol what a fucking clown man

Thanks the 5 seconds of my time it took to post was worth it.