UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some announcements.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Ok, so people are asking about halloween town a lot. We intend to start it next weekend and let it run to 2 weeks past halloween.

And, just to say "thank you" to our community, we will be turning on ToT, effective immediately. This will be a re-run of ToT3, and will run till Tuesday.

And one more for the road: effective immediately, ban amnesty. People who are banned will be allowed to return. DO NOT expect your houses or your accounts to still he here. You got banned for your own actions, not ours.

If you have been banned in the past, repeating the same stuff you got banned for very well may result in an immediate re-ban. So, welcome back, but choose better this time if you wish to come back. You can PM me or email me at [email protected] to discuss any issue you feel you may have with returning.

GeX92

Squire
Good message! :) And good luck for everyone!

I have only question, when will be able greater tokuno pigments season 1 :p! cuz price this pigments is large! ;p

Wreakage-

Sorceror
Uhm , we should have this going for more than 4 days and I bet you more people agree with me ! You should run it untill Halloween town starts

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Cave

Tots = Treasures of Tokuno

A special item drop service that ushered in some new items to UO a long time ago and we have had them on our shard before as well. Various critters around Tokuno will drop them in your pack if you wack enough of them. It is random drops so don't hold yer breath for anything in particular unless you farm them through grinding the fuck out of the highest level mobs. If you are new then go kill small stuff and pray you get even 1 XD

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
xavier! i just want to say thank you. saving up 1kk+ for tots is no fun task, thank you for letting me instead grind it out. it's much easier, and more fun.
i'm not going to ask for anything else. thank you for helping the 99%

GeX92

Squire
Yea but it could be other season :p Greater pigments have a big price, too bad ;/ If anyone have, they not wanna sell it or sell only few use :/ Greater pigments are best, and color items nicely looks like :D

Should be thankful tots are dropping at all and not complaining it's not the ones you want. In terms of gtots and old tot1 pigments the prices on them aren't all that bad considering where they were a couple years ago (26mil for an rbc for those who weren't here) and I remember Rops or whoever selling tot1 charges at 500-800k per many years ago which is still the base price on the average colors today.

So in short thanks staff for the events :) looking forward to halloween town.

Should be thankful tots are dropping at all and not complaining it's not the ones you want. In terms of gtots and old tot1 pigments the prices on them aren't all that bad considering where they were a couple years ago (26mil for an rbc for those who weren't here) and I remember Rops or whoever selling tot1 charges at 500-800k per many years ago which is still the base price on the average colors today.

So in short thanks staff for the events :) looking forward to halloween town.

RBC's never reached 26kk.

Well it was a long time ago and I gave it a rough guess but still remember a few selling for over 20mil so whether or not is was 26 still get the point across that it was a ridiculous amount.

saud

Sorceror
xavier! i just want to say thank you. saving up 1kk+ for tots is no fun task, thank you for letting me instead grind it out. it's much easier, and more fun.
i'm not going to ask for anything else. thank you for helping the 99%
Yea, I've been around Demise for a long time. I second the Thanks no bitching here.