UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some announcements.

Isf

Squire
I assume at midnite, As i was still getting some last nite at 10pm. Although now it is off. Was fun, thanks xavier i needed some cash :)

bilabong

Account Terminated
it aint off yet! and i remember paying 18kk for an rbc, thanks 2 months later they brought the ltots out!!!! grrrr but i appriciate all the events going on now and over halloween! thanks staff members! and on a personal note X thanks for not jailing me yet for your own amusment! :p

Isf

Squire
Well i thought was suppose to be the tuesday that just passed, but i guess thats not the case, so who knows farm em while ya can hopefully its on still tomorrow morning when i get out of work so i can get some more

saud

Sorceror
Ok, so people are asking about halloween town a lot. We intend to start it next weekend and let it run to 2 weeks past halloween.

And, just to say "thank you" to our community, we will be turning on ToT, effective immediately. This will be a re-run of ToT3, and will run till Tuesday.

And one more for the road: effective immediately, ban amnesty. People who are banned will be allowed to return. DO NOT expect your houses or your accounts to still he here. You got banned for your own actions, not ours.

If you have been banned in the past, repeating the same stuff you got banned for very well may result in an immediate re-ban. So, welcome back, but choose better this time if you wish to come back. You can PM me or email me at [email protected] to discuss any issue you feel you may have with returning.
Is Friday the beginning of the weekend?

Isf

Squire
It seems tots are off now as far as i could tell, and i assume halloween town will start after sever goes down, but who knows