UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Major Changes!

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Some Major Changes!

Just curious but how does every idea some how end up with a reply about an "Avatar"?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Because we need someone to guide us... I'll make a char named the avatar if GMs make him like uber overpowered... Then I can log on and just stand down there waiting for some bitches to come down, then I can rp a little with them until I find it in my heart to kill them o_O

Vestros

Sorceror

well its because its kinda what the Ultima "universe" is based around u know LB and blackthorn.. the virtues and the Avatar...... and sence this is an rp community i would only see it fitting to actually have some sort of story line incorprating the whole order/ chaos..... british/blackthorn thing.... even if someone has to make a lord blackthorn charater... would be nice to see.. jsut an idea...