UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Major Changes!

Re: Some Major Changes!

Vek;1757406 said:
I know exactly how to get down there, tell me whether or not you'd like me to say.

I'd rather you not. For rp's sake lets try to keep this hard work hidden for as long as possiable. Its the right thing to do...

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

if you let people know we are seriouslly just going to get the gms to change it.
a thiefs hideout is supposed to be top secret.

LordCool

Wanderer

Arcanus Baja;1757602 said:
if you let people know we are seriouslly just going to get the gms to change it.
a thiefs hideout is supposed to be top secret.

you need 100 stealing to get to it. Just get 100 stealing and walk down the stairs.

Engage;1757635 said:
Eventually it probably will be changed so only thieves can get in. At the moment I am leaving it open as part of the ongoing story arc with Smith.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/scenario/170268-thieves-agathys.html

That would be an extremely bad idea... Thief steals from rper, thief runs into hide out safe from any kind of retaliation. If its just made for thieves to get into it will be taken advantage of. RPers should be able to raid thieves just as they can any other rp group.

Engage

Wanderer

There are ways to combat the running/hiding part and it would make it no different than if they ran off and hid then banked the items.

Engage;1757694 said:
There are ways to combat the running/hiding part and it would make it no different than if they ran off and hid then banked the items.

We'll just have to be extremely liberal with the spell called paralise. :D

Ozzy

Sorceror

I honestly don't think you should make the thiefs hideout be accessable only by the thiefs, its from that place I will base my new guild *sobs* how will my pretty assassins get down there? -.-

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

but the thing about that is untill they actually fix the leave house problem people can still just click that little button and then hide. gl finding them then.
there are bugs like that that need to be tended too first.
plus i will just keep pouches on me but i do not play thiefs so no worries for me. assassins for the win.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Arcanus Baja;1757755 said:
but the thing about that is untill they actually fix the leave house problem people can still just click that little button and then hide. gl finding them then.
there are bugs like that that need to be tended too first.
plus i will just keep pouches on me but i do not play thiefs so no worries for me. assassins for the win.

Well I talked to Tessa and she had talked to mark, and the house plot thing is the only way to give us a minimap on the island, or we would have to download another map, and well... This is Hybrid... And people here are bitches and downloading a little file means BIG DEAL for most of the faggots... So I don't think the house plot will be solved anytime soon, but I forbid the thiefs in my guild to use the leave house action against RPers... Against griefers I don't really care what they do tbh.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Yeah I'd say we who want a minimap just download a map, and remove the house plots but either works fine with me I guess...

Isn't this what also fixed the lag problems?

Your right ozzy, i'll just keep on editing this one post for the rest of my foruming life. I guess i'll put some stuff about tcd on here as well.

Ozzy

Sorceror

I belive so, oh and Vas I forbid you to post anymore you have 666 post counts :eek: QUIT POSTIN!

Vek

Sorceror

Since your updating the RP portal room can you change the Cove Savage gate to The Vile Clan Savages please

Ozzy

Sorceror

Vas Griffith;1757784 said:
Your right ozzy, i'll just keep on editing this one post for the rest of my foruming life. I guess i'll put some stuff about tcd on here as well.

And this is why I want to marry you :D

Vek

Sorceror

Sorry Ozzy but i edited my recruitment thread and i believe that its much better.

As far as the argument goes i don't think anything should be changed tbh, the way its set up now is awesome one of the coolest entrances I've seen, although maybe have a text teleporter to get into the actual base.