UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Major Changes!

Re: Some Major Changes!

plague_spores;1755818 said:
Regarding the spawn on the islands here is my thoughts. Change the forest spawns so no magic casters spawn... Im talking about the spawn near the savage for entrance and the cotton fields. Then add the farming spawn at a spot farthest from rp guilds. Perhaps remove the fortune teller int he south west corner and add the monster spawn or a seperate mini island for farming monsters.

Agreed.

Nothing is more annoying than two gargoyles are casting on you during a battle. Especially when the person/people you're fighting just run in circles around them until they get the occasional ebolt off, then attack.

Vek

Sorceror

Well yes it makes since and etc but it also provides a sort of advantage, i just thought every plot should get a cool little advantage orcs have mines, maybe savages have a boat, SOK has a jail or something, and tcd has the cript. But eh i guess i didn't think of using the mines against the orcs.

Emokid69;1755851 said:
Well yes it makes since and etc but it also provides a sort of advantage, i just thought every plot should get a cool little advantage orcs have mines, maybe savages have a boat, SOK has a jail or something, and tcd has the cript. But eh i guess i didn't think of using the mines against the orcs.

The crypt is our house plot not something extra.

Engage

Wanderer

Wow. Not sure who has been spreading what rumours but, going from the PMs I've receieved and the posts in this thread, it would seem I am apparently out to destroy ORC. :rolleyes:

Nowhere have I EVER said that I expect ORC to move away from YEW permanently. This has always been intended as a small Orcish outpost that they can use to raid Agathys + the other RP guilds. I suggest you actually read through all my posts on the subject of the Islands/RPing before prematurely bagging it.

As I've said multiple times if ORC don't want to use it fine, it will be an NPC Orc spawn.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

hey it was much fun fighting the orcs at their base. the tactics with the fields on the bridge was brutal. i think it will be much better when you have a nice house built up in there.
why is it that the orcs cant get on the wall though? i didnt notice a way on them.

Engage

Wanderer

a guardian;1755786 said:
EDIT2: Reread Engage's post. I guess because it would have to be entirely re-done, the fort won't be changed? Okay, well I tried.

The main reason is that we are trying to make each base similar. I have now changed the door but each fort will only have a single entrance.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Arcanus Baja;1756006 said:
hey it was much fun fighting the orcs at their base. the tactics with the fields on the bridge was brutal. i think it will be much better when you have a nice house built up in there.
why is it that the orcs cant get on the wall though? i didnt notice a way on them.

There is a way don't worry bout it ^^

Engage

Wanderer

A number of theives have been seen wandering around the town of Agathys. Rumours are spreading that Thief Guildmaster Smith has moved his base of operations to the new island. Beware!

Axen

Wanderer

A new island with another hostage/chest spawn, sweet!

Very good news for armor-needing guilds. :D

Vek

Sorceror

Armor 'needing' guilds? Even store bought full platemail just completely renders our spears useless unless its a really good spear.

Axen

Wanderer

For the SOK, at least, I think armor is more about appearance than it is about defense. On top of that, more guilds aside from us are starting to use heavy dex guys, or tankmages, so it's taking on a degree of practicality, too.

Just cast on us, were all bad against mages. :p
You guys casting the crap out of us with poison usually takes us down pretty quickly, even if we use pots and try to crossheal. I think it all balances out for the most part.

Eh?

Ozzy

Sorceror

About the armor is about apperance statement is false. :p
If it was like that Marty O'Doyle would've been running around in a golden armor instead of a valorite one ^^
But its all good since armor is actually made to defend you, not make you look good :D

Ozzy

Sorceror

I think I have... I'll aim you where I think it is next time you are on ^^ I don't wanna spoil all the fun :eek:

Engage;1757267 said:
So has anyone found the thieves guild yet? :)

I think i know where it is; however, i have yet to be able to get down into it. Either it is triggered by something or its screwed up from tiles preventing to move into.

New swamp land looks great.

I would suggest less ratmen mages and more ratmen archers for that is the reason rpers want to see the ratmen.

Might also be cool to add some swamp dragon spawns in there.

Vek

Sorceror

I know exactly how to get down there, tell me whether or not you'd like me to say.