UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Major Changes!

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Some Major Changes!

So if orcs worship Bluudgud and ozzy is the devil then whats the orc devils name rofl

Engage

Wanderer

Adding spawn to the island, is there anything you guys would particularly like? We will likely keep it a pretty normal "forest" spawn with maybe a small camp or two (Maybe a ratman camp etc).

Ozzy

Sorceror

I was gonna suggest a little ratman camp or lizardmen camp or something like that ^^

Vek

Sorceror

Engage man the camps and stuff is fine but theres like 2 reapers, 2 elder gazers, and a succubus near our fort. Im mainly worried about the succubus

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

I like the succubus. I get mad fame and karma from killing her so please dont wipe her. Possibly just move her. Maybe like a balron in the caves would be cool too. LOTR type of thing going there. then maybe we would be able to convince the dwarve guild to move here.

Ozzy

Sorceror

We want people to come there to farm, and the islands are not big enough for an interesting wide spawn.

Vek

Sorceror

I dont understand why we'd want people to farm there, the more people farming gold, resources etc, the more griefers. But i suppose it also opens more people to the RP community i guess its just kind of win/lose :/

Ozzy

Sorceror

The more ppl that goes there the more people you get to kill also, we want to populate the islands not cut it off from everyone.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

meh killing them really only works for the evil clans. I dont want my knight turning into a murderer. and while it is true that it may draw more griefers... in my personal experience the whole RP community is willing to band together to fight off griefers. Maybe we should make it kind of official though.

Ozzy

Sorceror

If there is a blue that gets on your nerves kill him and say his disobeyed the rules of the king or whatever...

Engage

Wanderer

The spawn will constantly be tweaked over the coming weeks as we finish decorating the island. If there is something that doesn't work at the moment it will be changed :)

Keep the discussion coming though!

Vestros

Sorceror

thought it was funny that i saw a succubus... or how ever you spell it right there at the cotton farms :)

Vek

Sorceror

I just thought a succubus was a bit overpowered for RP islands is all. The more spawn you put the more it gets in the way of RP. Also i was wondering why the orcs have a direct entrance to the good island mines next to their Bluudgud shrine. Doesn't exactly seem fair, but i guess that isn't up to me really :/

Emokid69;1754778 said:
I just thought a succubus was a bit overpowered for RP islands is all. The more spawn you put the more it gets in the way of RP. Also i was wondering why the orcs have a direct entrance to the good island mines next to their Bluudgud shrine. Doesn't exactly seem fair, but i guess that isn't up to me really :/

Bluudgud shrine? where?

Okay, just checked out the orc fort on the new island. It's nice Engage and I like it. But I do have a few problems with it.

The front door - if we can't get the LOS blocking curtains like the yew fort, can we atleast get a one tile entrance and exit? And how about a one tile back door?

The two mini towers - *edit* snap, Ima tard. Didnt notice the way to get up on the towers.

Just so you know, I'm not WC. This is my personal opinion only. Thanks!

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

ya i know oz but we can legally kill any mage we see as long as we preach to them of their sins first and i am sure they wouldnt care if i just kill someone. i declared a personal war on everryone in the red headed dragons. stupid griefing fags will die the second i see any of them on my island.