UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Major Changes!

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer
Re: Some Major Changes!

ya i was thinking about that. it doesnt really tie into the whole uo thing but like someone said. magery=force swordsmanship=lightsabers.
this could very well just be the beginning.
in 130,000 BBY the sith society began.
in 100,000 BBY the sith began to develop their civilization and religion.
so essentially i could roleplay that this is in the beginning scourge of planets. with other guilds it would be a matter of trying to enslave the orcs or savages etc so that they fight with us. while the jedi could work with the other good guilds to stop us.
not sure its all just ideas thats why im going to try to join one first.

so do you think Ryan would let me donate to get red broadswords named Lightsabers :)

Sintoo

Sorceror

Or you guys were just out flying around in your pimped out spaceships, the gage said empy and you decided to take pit stop on planet sosaria? :p

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

lol i guess that could work. what kind of fuel does a sith destroyer use anyay? and would sosaria even have any of it?
oh well we are stuck here and now your stuck with us.
if it doesnt work out then it will just become a possible faction guild so w/e.

LordCool

Wanderer

a guardian;1751086 said:
4) What's the point of RP'ing on the islands when we can just RP in the Yew area. For a while, it was going good... then the YEW guild got stale and so did the orcs.

The Yew Militia is making a come back and is coming back in force!

***Engage the signs outside of the gate to town no longer say what they point too and are therefore pointless at this point in time. Also I have found many of leave house spots that need fixed. I will be completing my spreadsheet soon which includes coordinates and emailing it to you.***

Vek

Sorceror

Arcanus Baja;1751176 said:
ya i was thinking about that. it doesnt really tie into the whole uo thing but like someone said. magery=force swordsmanship=lightsabers.
this could very well just be the beginning.
in 130,000 BBY the sith society began.
in 100,000 BBY the sith began to develop their civilization and religion.
so essentially i could roleplay that this is in the beginning scourge of planets. with other guilds it would be a matter of trying to enslave the orcs or savages etc so that they fight with us. while the jedi could work with the other good guilds to stop us.
not sure its all just ideas thats why im going to try to join one first.

so do you think Ryan would let me donate to get red broadswords named Lightsabers :)

Well if you were donating for every member ranked Jedi it might get costly lol

Vek

Sorceror

Arcanus Baja;1751260 said:
lol i guess that could work. what kind of fuel does a sith destroyer use anyay? and would sosaria even have any of it?
oh well we are stuck here and now your stuck with us.
if it doesnt work out then it will just become a possible faction guild so w/e.

Well your fuel supply can be made up, maybe something that all the rp guilds have. Explo pots maybe lol. idk just and idea, and that could also be a reason your interacting with us at all (to get the fuel you need)

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Cant wait to bring a pk guild there and off every rp guild around muhahahahaha its alowed yes?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Its allowed but you will most likely bite the grass, because you all suck...

edit: On a more serious note, those who get attacked by griefers, make sure you actually kill them or give them a good fight. Its more fun for both sides plus the guild will seem alot more interesting ^^

plague_spores;1751172 said:
Blah blah blah, I hate orcs cause they wouldn't bend to my will.

Heracles of TcD
Please Herc, spread your orchish hate other places.

But your comment on activity following the playerbase has a hint of truth. This is what I know and what I want to know. I know if we as a clan move out there and make an effort to populate it, others will follow. Roleplayers and others alike. So, who else is going to consciously make an effort to live there? So far, on my countless raids to the good and evil island, it's been a ghost town.

Ozzy

Sorceror

plague_spores;1751172 said:
That was not the initial construction of the islands, that was long after the construction of the islands. I was there with Grevlok a lot of times while he was working on it, giving him my opinion's and testing things for him.

Why do reds and other humans go to the yew fort all the time... it is not like you say because everyone knows it. It is because you are actively there. Pvp travels around the shard with the playerbase. If you were on the good island on a regular basis (all the time) thats where the pvp would be against the orcs. Orc activity has fallen on hybrid and its just beginning to pick up. The whole time that orcs were not around guess what there was no one going to yew orc fort.

Since when do orcs need a lot of buildings and items to rp and pvp? This is the newer bloodclan on hybrid...crap. The old bloodclan only had a few houses by the fort the clearing was all TcD owned. The bloodclan at the time did not need leet items regardless of the rest of the shard. They would kill npc take their armor and wep and guess what then kill people with krimps. I haven't seen bloodclan krimp well like they use to do for a long time.
How often do people see you guys and rp with you guys at all those houses in that ghost town...not much at all. Orc rp revolves around the fort. The island has the fort if it had orcs there it would be just as successful if not more.

The more people we have their and the more we make the island publicly known the more people will show up there. Most people dont know it exists and thats why you do not see a lot of people. If rp is active on the island non rpers will show up as well as new rpers, thats just how it always has worked and always will. We need to hold events, gate people to limbo room make it well known. Im sure in the short future staff would not be opposed to having gates opened that lead straight to the island.

Because in Yew you are mainly rping with yourself and pking. On the island you will constantly be around other people who enjoy rp and running events. Bloodclan has always had such a close minded view of things...always such askew to reality. It is not the land that attracts people it is the rpers in numbers that are constant that attract people. Bloodclan needs to be careful because they are still on a rebound here on hybrid (spamming to get on a raid in irc randomly once awhile doesnt count) if BloodClan isnt careful another person might make a guild and move to the rp island and nab that fort and steal all of the members who want to rp orcs.

It boils down to eye candy nothing more. A false sense of power that an old school guild has even though it is not that old school guild anymore its a newb guild that has been falling in hardcore value ever since they started getting mass hand outs.

Heracles of TcD

I didn't read all this but with all do respect little Heracles the pvpers on hybrid gets better how are you supposed to krimp someone running around with 500 refresh pots? The shard is changing and so are we.
Point is: stop worring about the orcs and start worrying about your own guild.

As far as I am concerned TcD is more easily replaced then the bloodclan... Anyone can get four ppl togheter jump up on an ethy and go kill some shit. Using an rp tone while doing so.

Vek

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;1751534 said:
Cant wait to bring a pk guild there and off every rp guild around muhahahahaha its alowed yes?

Is aloud but not encouraged

KhaoZ

Sorceror

dont worry im not a rper but i will give u a heads up say shadow bane style tell u a time and let u get people
good fun

a guardian;1751575 said:
Please Herc, spread your orchish hate other places.

But your comment on activity following the playerbase has a hint of truth. This is what I know and what I want to know. I know if we as a clan move out there and make an effort to populate it, others will follow. Roleplayers and others alike. So, who else is going to consciously make an effort to live there? So far, on my countless raids to the good and evil island, it's been a ghost town.

I would like for the record to show that he did not quote me and that if at all possible i would like a staff member to delete his said quote of me.

Also you are allowed to pk there but if a seer catches you doing something like reskilling over and over again at the healer, he might ban you from the island. Though im sure it would only be a temporary ban.

Ozzy;1751592 said:
I didn't read all this but with all do respect little Heracles the pvpers on hybrid gets better how are you supposed to krimp someone running around with 500 refresh pots? The shard is changing and so are we.
Point is: stop worring about the orcs and start worrying about your own guild.

As far as I am concerned TcD is more easily replaced then the bloodclan... Anyone can get four ppl togheter jump up on an ethy and go kill some shit. Using an rp tone while doing so.

I wasnt flaming thank you I was simply giving my opinion on his post and reasonings. Dont get all defensive and attacking.

Ozzy

Sorceror

plague_spores;1751716 said:
I wasnt flaming thank you I was simply giving my opinion on his post and reasonings. Dont get all defensive and attacking.

Your post screamed "I hate orcs" wheter you like it or not, its orcs this and orcs that, so you can either quit posting your godforsaken hate posts or you can think twice before posting.

Ozzy;1751848 said:
Your post screamed "I hate orcs" wheter you like it or not, its orcs this and orcs that, so you can either quit posting your godforsaken hate posts or you can think twice before posting.

of course it was about orcs, his post was about orcs and their unwillingness to try to help better the rp community as a whole. It was all about how orcs only care about bettering themselves. I dont hate the orcs I rp with them all the time, you are taking things out of context. My hate was toward the individual whom posted for their negative attitude towards the overall community advancement.

But why am I arguing this is exactly what you want. you want to be able to argue with me. So I am done posting about this senseless crap after this post. This thread is about the changes of the island and rp community not the lack of changes for the orcs.

Vek

Sorceror

The whole argument is kind of pointless, each rp guild has the right to maintain themselves the way they want to, we're not out here to please everyone but instead to enlighten ourselves and the members within each of our rp guilds.

Now on a side note i like the orcs RP but their RP really only affects them when it comes to other people, if they're not allied with them they don't really choose to RP, but once again thats their business and as long as they maintain to be somewhat of an RP guild then they're fine and people need to mind their own dam business and mind what is important to them and the people that surround them.

Thank you :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

Well ok, time for a real suggestion... This suggestion is mainly to populate the islands... Add a little more interesting spawns and make the public aware of them, that will make it more attractive to people who might be looking for places to farm.. Pkers will go there to look for victims etc. Maybe ask mark if he can add a t-map or something to those islands (if thats even possible).

Engage

Wanderer

Tessa has finished the Savage area and it looks fantastic! Emokid you need to get in contact with me so I can transfer the plot to you, and also give you the gold from Ozzy so you can customise it.

More interesting spawns will definitely be added, the other stuff takes priority at the moment. Random events will be held there also.

As for all the comments about moving guilds like ORC to the islands, I never intended for them to move completely. This is a small fort/point of attack for the ORCs to use against other RP guilds and against the RP town. If you don't want to use it i'll just spawn it with orc NPCs and leave it be. :rolleyes:

Herc - The Doors were inserted into a plot by mistake, that will be fixed at some stage but takes low priority. Let me know about the plots!